One shot Funtime Freddy x Funtime foxy Proposal

*No one POV *

The day Funtime Freddy realizes his love for Foxy, he confessed to him in his own weird way.
Funtime Foxy was hesitant at first but accepted it for he thought that he should give Funtime Freddy a chance.
Ever since that day their relationship seems to have little changes to it but yet the same.
Still going on adventures but with a little romantic twist.
Also Funtime Foxy told his kids that he is not with lolbit anymore but with Funtime Freddy.
The two kids seems to accept it but kept questioning how it works between two males and how are they suppose to make babies.
'With magic' Funtime Foxy replied to their mountains of questions they keep asking.

After that Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy told the whole crew.
Everyone was quite shock.
Everyone was happy for the new couple who they didn't know were already in a relationship days ago.
"Never knew the day a bear and a fox with pink makeup on their faces would be together, congrats!". Said ballora in her purple tutu. Funtime Foxy doesn't know if it's a compliment or not.
"So freddy..". Baby said while walking closer to Funtime Freddy.
Funtime Freddy starts to sweat when she came near.
"Tell me Freddy..." . She trails off.
But slowly whispers to him.
"Whose the bottom in your relationship".
She ask taking a step while almost snorting at Funtime Freddy face expression. His face was red and ears where tinted, eyes wide.
"Hey Freddy you ok". Funtime Foxy looking at Funtime Freddy face.
He said nothing and out of nowhere he pulled a chicken out of his nonexistent pockets? He eats the chicken hiding his red face. Funtime Foxy just let the matter go knowing Funtime Freddy won't answer him.
"Now your in a relationship maybe I could help build your walls to be soundproof". Puppet said with his already smiling face that seemed to be smirking.
Funtime Foxy looks confused." Why do we need a soundproo- oh nevermind don't answer". Face turning red realizing what he meant.
"But seriously though whose the freaking bottom cause this fangirl needs to know". Baby turning to Funtime Foxy waiting in anticipation for the answer.
"That's none of your business and no we haven't done anything with each other". Funtime Foxy to her face already red from the question she ask.
"You guys are no fun". Baby pouts at them.
Lolbit seems quite for some time now.
She mutters 'congrats' to them before leaving.
Funtime looks at her leaving.
"Baby did you ask Freddy that?" Funtime Foxy questions her.
"So what if I did". She answered back go him. Funtime Foxy looking at Funtime Freddy whose still eating a somewhat cooked chicken, face still has red colouring to it.
He chuckled thinking he was cute,
face covered in red of embarrassment.
Everyone seems to chatter around with others or doing random stuff and everything is normal except those two people love for each other.

Months instead of days went by in pizzeria. Puppet making weird stuff that no one wants to be a guinea pig for, Ballora doing something in her mess of a room that keeps changing in the pas days, BonBon doing witchcraft,
Baby and Funtime Foxy were gaming together. While Funtime Freddy is pacing around in his room worried while holding an small black box that contains a ring that he absolutely didn't steal from one of the bodies.
Funtime Freddy in a suit was walking in circles muttering under his breath.
"Freddy you can do th- oh no maybe it's to early- no you should be confident". He said to himself holding himself straighter(not like he's straight to begin with) and walks to the door but stops.
"What if he rejects me or worse doesn't want to be with me". He mutters again doubting himself. Funtime Freddy likes Funtime Foxy being with makes him very happy and when the days goes by he loves him even more. Getting to know him more , be able to touch him without hesitation of his feelings.
Now their relationship has bloomed and going smoothly as butter.
Funtime Freddy wants to take the big step and that is
Marriage.
He wants to marry him, he wants to see Funtime Foxy in a beautiful wedding dress while holding white flowers also wearing a veil on his head.
He wants them to be husbands wearing gold rings. Such a beautiful fantasy he really wants to come true.
But now he is nervous trying to boost his own confidence to do it. For he wants it to come true but scared of the response if he did propose. Manage to calm down some of his nerves and walks outside holding the little black box tight in his grasp.
Moving his heavy body to Funtime Foxy room while trying calming all of his nerves in his body moving closer to the room. In front of the door he walk inside.
"Get wrecked Baby cause I freaking won!!". Funtime Foxy yelled in celebration holding his controller in his hands up.
"Ha ha says the person who lost 5 times in a row". Baby retorts in response rolling her eyes.
"Shush don't ruin my celebration of beating you in a game Baby". He said to her still happy that he won finally after not totally losing 5 times to her.
"Whatever let's play another round" Baby said pressing the ready button already.
"Fine". He replied back and before he could press the button hears footsteps,
Looking away at the screen.
Funtime Foxy looks behind looking at the person who came into his room.
Funtime Foxy sees Funtime Freddy in nice looking black suit and hands behind his back.
Funtime Freddy seems to be very nervous moving eyes every but at Funtime Foxy while face seems flush with little droplets falling down his face.
"Hey Fredbear what's up with that suit you wearing today it looks nice". Funtime Foxy compliments him.
His face seems flush even more making his face seemingly sweat more out of anxiety.
"I uh thanks?". Funtime Freddy replied questionly back flustered.
"I just wanna tell you something very important ". Funtime Freddy said holding the box behind.
Pulling himself together walking closer to him and.....
His mind went blank.
"So what do you want to tell me?". Funtime Foxy questions him in confusion.
Funtime Freddy put his knee down and the other upwards. He pulled out his small black box out.
"I uh think you would good in a big white wedding gown". He blurt unexpected but he still continues.
"I didn't mean to said that but it's true
For I love you between dimension and universe and i can't imagine not being with you forever in a thousand years
Even if it doesn't last long but the universe will keep it continuing, for I want to stay with you on this planet for all my life so Foxy will you marry me and become my forever husband". Finally he managed to say it but now he's waiting in anticipation for him to answer. Baby seems shock while Funtime Foxy seems outwardly quiet.
"I never knew we would go this far in the relationship we have and right now seeing you holding proposing to me makes me the happiest Fox out there so of course Freaking YES!". He yelled out the last part running up to Funtime Freddy for a kiss putting his arm around his neck.
Funtime Freddy in shock but surreally puts his arm around his waist returning the kiss. Funtime Foxy done kissing him putting his head on his shoulder pulling him in a tight happy hug.
"I'm not dreaming right". Funtime Freddy just couldn't believe it.
"Nah were still in reality but congratulations on your proposal you lovebirds". Baby said to the couple happy for them.
Then after that they told everyone that their engaged. Everyone was of course happy for the soon to be husbands. People telling them congratulations also from fans.
It was the happiest day for them but nothing can compare what the wedding day would be like for them.

On the wedding day.
Everyone was wearing nice clothes sitting in a arrangement
Puppet was wearing a priest clothes while a book that was upside down with a paper in it.
And there stood Funtime Freddy in white suit holding both hands with Funtime Foxy whose wearing a beautiful wedding gown.
"Funtime Freddy do you take this Fox as your husband through universe and death and forever more be together?". Puppet ask Funtime Freddy.
"Yes I do". He answered back.
"Funtime Foxy do you also take this bear through universe and death and forever more be together?". Puppet ask Funtime Foxy.
"I do". He answered back eyes filled with tears of happiness.
"You may kiss the groom like bride".
They kissed at their happily marriage.
Foxy then his bouquet in the crowd,
At landed on the floor.( floor sama gonna get married soon).
Funtime Freddy carries him like the bride he is and goes to their honeymoon.
And this is what you guys called happily freaking ever to these two.