Puppet x Funtime Freddy

*No one prov*

"Just a little more". Said puppet carefully pouring green liquid into the pink one. But suddenly came a loud knock on the door that startled puppet to accidently letting the green liquid fall to quickly onto the pink liqiud causing a explosion.
Puppet coughed at the black smoke coming from the explosion.
"Uhh puppet are you ok?" Funtime foxy ask while holding a camera thats recording.
"Do i look fine to you?" Said puppet  to him.
"I take that as a no". Said Funtime foxy going back outside.
Puppet gathering the remains of his experiment. He sigh looking at the broken bottles.
"Dangit that took me hours to make these two liquids". Said puppet sadly.
"Now i can't make my genderbend potion". 'He won't love me' thought puppet while getting the ingredients to make the potion again.

Funtime freddy was at the kitchen looking for some chicken.
Seeing an seeing a disgusting smelling chicken. Funtime freddy saw nothing of it and just took it taking a bite out of it.
Going out looking for puppet. The thought of puppet made his heart beat faster not knowing why.

He shrug it off thinking it was the chicken. Still looking for but in the distance he sees funtime foxy and lolbit chatting with each other.
"Hey guys have you seen puppet anywhere". Funtime freddy asking the two if they knew.
"Yeah he's in his lab". Said funtime foxy.
"But why are you looking for him" lolbit   ask. Freddy doesn't know why having these instincts to go to puppet.
Funtime freddy shrug saying he need him for something walking away from them.
Walking closer to his lab while feeling his heart race.
Right in front of the door he knock.
Nobody answers so he tried opening the door but luckily at is open (what a concidence).
Going in he sees puppet there busy making some unknown stuff.
"Hey puppet". Funtime freddy greeted taking another bite of his disgusting smelling chicken.
"Hey freddy". Said puppet in distress.
"What's wrong puppet". Ask Funtime freddy worried.
"I just messed up my experiment that's all". Said puppet
"You sure".
"Yeah".
"What where you making?".
"..nothing".
"Come on tell me"
"...."
"Pleaaaasse".
"....."
"Pleaaasse"
"Fine i was making  a genderbend potion for myself".
"Why your a pretty ok guy".
"I wanted to change myself so he could like me". Said puppet.
"You shouldn't". Funtime freddy said to puppet.
"Why shouldn't i?". Ask puppet.
"Because i like you for you are and if that guy doesn't like you fir you than he doesn't matter". Funtime freddy confess to him not knowing his cheek got red.
Puppet doesn't how to response at that.
Funtime freddy was about ask what's wrong before puppet suddenly kissed him out of nowhere. For what seems an eternity he pulled out. Funtime freddy felt kinda disappointed at this.
"Sorry". Apologized the flustered puppet. 
"No no its ok i kinda like it". Answered funtime freddy at this.
"So what now". Said freddy.
"I think were lovers".
"Yeah i like the sound of that".
"Love you".
"Love you too".
"...."
"Hey freddy".
"Yeah".
"You should brush your teeth your mouth taste like rotten chicken".
"Shut up".