The death of an Argent

The jeep was filled with a tense silence as the happenings of the past few weeks replayed in the minds of the four teens. Stiles was newly free of void, now all they needed to do was save lydia from void and a way to kill the Oni.

Hope Mcall was playing with her bow string, looking at her boy friend every few seconds. Stiles looked like he was dying.

"Are you ok?" Scott asked looking at his best friend.

"I'm fine." Stiles said, looking at him and glancing at Hope.

"You look like your dying," Issac said poking his head in between the front seats. "When we find void is he going to look like he's getting better?"

"I don't know but what ever happens you have to kill him. I don't care what happens to me you guys have to kill him," Stiles said to everyone in the jeep.

Hope's head shot up, "Well no matter what we are not going to let you die. Me and Scott can't live with out you, you are to important to everyone to die. If I had my why no one would die. So stop talking like your going to die. Have you for gotten that I am a witch and a wolf?"

Everyone in the jeep looked at her with a look of shock, admiration, and astonishment. They looked at her like that because of what she said and her eyes flashed instead of her normal blue but the red of an alpha encircled by black.

"What?" she asked looking at all of them.

"First of thank you for saying that, but it looks like your brother isn't the only true alpha." Stiles said looking back at her when he parked the car at Oak Creek.

"What, really? Never mind we can worry about that after we save you," Hope said giving her boyfriend a kiss. Getting out she rushed over to the girl that is the closest thing to a sister as she had. Allison taught Hope everything she knew about weapons.

Surrounded by friends - no family - Hope looked at everyone. They all know that this could be the last night they have to live. Hope broke the silence saying,"We've been in this situation before, the alpha that turned my brother, the kanima, the alpha pack, and now the negitsune. A few weeks ago we were standing just like this and we saved Malia, a total stranger. This is lydia. I make this promise to you my friends, no my family, even if you die you will live in in my heart, always and forever, my family. Now let's go save our family!" Hope says flashing her eyes, lifting her bow.

With that being said everyone starts walking in to Oak Creek.

"Go home Kira," Kiras' mom says with her two remaining Oni behind her,"Take your friends with you."

"I can't. When I looked back at the game I realized something. I wasn't paying void.....I was plying you," Kira said taking her sword out.

"Scott go," Hope whispered under her breath,"go save our friend."

Scott and Stiles took off in to the building to find lydia. Just then the light in kira's mom's hand went out.

"What's happening," Hope yelled getting her bow ready.

"A change in ownership," Void called walking out of the shadows with the Oni.

The archers moved in sync, shooting, blocking, and watching each others back. An Oni went up behind Issac, Allison shot her last arrow into its chest. Blinding light came from its chest killing the Oni.

"ALLISON," one of the remaining Oni drove its sword into her stomach.

--------------------------------------------------------
At the Miklaelson compound
New Orleans