Mexico part 1

A few months later

Hope -pov-

All I had planned for my weekend was to watch tv with my brother and boyfriend, maybe go shopping with lydia. What am actually doing? I'm in Mexico, trying to save Derek Hale. From what? A group of hunters.

What am I doing right know? I'm in a hunters club dancing with Malia, waiting for something bad to happen. With us nothing goes smoothly, something bad has to happen Every. Single. Time.

"Somethings happening," Kira says coming up to us.

"We know."

"What do we do."

"Blend in," Malia says to which Kira has a questioning expiration.

"Dance with us dumb a**," Kira just starts doing a very jerky dance.

Me and Malia look at each other trying not to laugh at the fox. Both of us grab her waist getting her to dance with us. We all see the hunters coming toward us.

"You ready," Hope asks them both.

Malia turned around slamming one to the ground, Kira nocked one unconscious with her nunchucks, Hope punched one square in the nose breaking it and nocking him unconscious, and Scott threw one at the wall.

They all ran in to a hall. Scott was the first to see the smoke on the ground then it came blasting down from the vents.

"Wolfsbane," Scott called threw his couching fit. "Hope, Kira run," with that Scott and Malia collapsed to the floor couching.

Before either me or Kira could make a run for it we both got hit in the back of the head by the buts of a gun.

-----------------------------

The next thing I know I'm awoken to the sound of my friends bickering.

"What the hell are arguing about now?" I ask trying to get up.

"She's wake," someone yelled.

"No sh*t sherlock," I said while Stiles helped me up giving me a kiss.

"Ok will someone please explain what's going on?" I asked looking at everyone when I pulled away from Stiles,"Hey where's lydia?"

"The hunters put us in here and lydia's with their leader,"Scott said right before the big metal door opened. A group of hunters came in grabbed Kira and zapped me and Scott until we past out.

The next thing I know I'm strapped down to a chair next to Scott and lydia.

"Scott, you and Hope are going to answer my questions. If you don't the fox will turn up the dial on the alpha and the hybrid. Let's get started," said the creepy Hispanic lady.

"We did not take Derek, but we want to know who did. Who took derek?"

"What? We don't know, why do you think we're here?" I said trying not to give in to my temper.

"That doesn't sound like an answer. Kira let's start with one," miss creepy said looking over at the fox trying to get out of the tight hold the other guy had on her arm.

"Let's try this again. How took Derek? How had a vendetta against the Hales? Who Hope, someone who wasn't turned by a bite."

"We told you we don't know," Hope and Scott said panting.

"Kira diez. DIEZ!!" The crazy lady screams pushing Kira out of the way and turning the electricity up to 10.

Both Scott and Hope roar shaking the building, causing cracks in the floor. Both broke their chains. Scott just slumped on his chair. Hope jumped up shifting in to a full wolf, but not just a normal wolf she was as big as three alphas put together just with a female frame. Her coat was black at the top of her spine fading down greys to white to her paws.

When she shifted back into herself she still had her clothes on. She slumped to her knees, laying her head on her brother. Everyone in the room was shocked at what just happened.

Before she passed out she said,"Kate its Kate," and with that she let the darkness in.