Not good enough Martinus Gunnarsen

Please listen to the song while reading this please thx babies 😘❤️ Xxx

Nothing  I do is right, I can't do anything good.

I'm not good enough for anyone why is my life like this?! Everything about me is so wrong.

And I'm going to tell you what happened I have a boyfriend that's really the cutest.

But lately we have been in a lot of fights and I have an strong feeling that he doesn't love me anymore.

But he hasn't broken up with me.

I'm so confused about everything right now.

________________________________________

I'm sitting in Martinus couch right now ,waiting for him to come home now, but this time I want to spend time like we used to..

My thoughts got interesting by the front door opening and two voices walking with each other in the room and inside the room comes in Marcus and Martinus.

I smile at him and when he sees me he smiles back at me, I go over to him and hug small.

Marcus also hugs me and goes up to his room..

"What are you doing here?" he asks

"I just wanted to hang out with you today, because we don't ever have time to hang out," I said.

He scratches his neck and smiles lightly it's something about his name, that seems I don't know unusual.

"Umm I kinda wanna be alone tonight I don't feel like hanging out right now." he replied.

And my smile drops and just look at him.

''Martinus you always say you don't have time to hang out, but what about us, Martinus you know what i'm leaving this house, if you want to hang out then come over to my house, but right now don't wanna see you.'' I said.

Wow what I said really made him sad like really sad.

''I'm sorry Y/n, I really am,'' he said.

I cried, I was about to run out the door...

"I'm sorry Martinus were not good for eachother, but I really wanna give you another chance but

I have to follow what my heart says because if we be together, then we fight and fight and I hate doing that.

Why do I have to give you another chance gunnarsen because you broke me more than a

hundred times already, it's like you don't even know im here, or at least I think you do but if you

still love me than grow up gunnarsen!''I said.

"I'm sorry I really I'm.."he whispered.

"I love you Gunnarsen but goodbye" I said.

I took a sep out the door and closed it, my back going weaker and weaker, going down to the floor.

And cried.. 

Y/N's prov

I cried for about 15 mins before Martinus he helps me calm down sometimes he's an

shoulder to sob on so I just ran outside Martinus house crying really hard but then I bumped in someone...

______________________________

heyy! babies I hope you liked this book it's my first  post on my account, I hope you're liking it im in school right now ,I will try and finish as much as I can i love you guys comment for more!