对不起

I don't wish to see you, but I don't regret the times we spent together.

I don't regret the laughs we had, the moments we shared.

I loved our conversations, our little acts of fun.

I loved how we cared about each other so fondly, cared about each other more than ourselves.

But I don't wish to see you, ever again.

It's not because I hate you, but it's because I don't wish to be reminded that I broke your heart. I don't want to see a face that I didn't treasure, a face that I know is too good for me.

I'm sorry, for all that I've done. I'm sorry, for breaking your heart. I not only broke yours, but I broke my own as well. And as we both move our separate ways, just promise me one thing.

Promise me you'll remember us at our best, at our fun moments, never the rest.

I don't even know if the song and story are linked in all honestly...I barely pass Chinese ;-; This entry was inspired by my 2 am heart and the first line of the linked song. Also, I've tried watching the drama (imperial doctress)  this OST is from and I stopped when *SPOILERS AHEAD STOP READING RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH* the frickin prince spat out blood when he heard that the mc is 'dead' because dude, you've seen her like what three times and you're telling me you love her to the point where when she dies you just straight up turn into a blood fountain ? Chill tf out my dude. Learn from your brother and just fall back onto the throne in shock.

I've not continued the drama since then but I do have a 13 hour long flight coming up. Maybe I should start downloading a couple of episodes to watch on my flight. Anyway, that's my cup a/n
QUINN OUT

~Nanasabae