Sparks Fly Around Kellic

Ok so i wrote a lot in this chapter so i told Emily to write in the next chapter. Hope u like.

(Vic's POV)

Oh my gosh. Tears started running down my face cuz no one has ever wrote me a song about their feelings.

"Kellin... u like me, dont u?"

"No fucker. And i dont love u either. But im IN love with u. I dont care if ive known u for a couple of days, when u walked into that room at Rise Record, and u looked at me then i froze. Its like ive known u since i was very young."

I think i feel the same way.

"What do u mean, 'you think'?" shit. I gotta stop thinking out loud. "Im not sure if im in love with u. But i can say that i do really like u." I tried to say this without making him get hurt.

(Kellin's POV)

"U know its fine if u dont like me back, cuz this happens all the time." damn i was get depressed. I took one of my meds, left the "living room" and went to find a room with a bed. Found one and laid down on it.

After like 15 minuets Vic came in without a thought in his mind and he was walking towards me like he was mad. He pulls me up and kisses me. I kiss him back.

It felt so wrong but right and the same fucking time.

(Vic's POV)

Kellin and I are making out and it feels better with a dude than a chick. He stops.

"Is everything ok?" Why did he stop? Doesnt he want to kiss me?

"I have to make a quick phone call. Ill be right back. And just so u know, Katelynn and I aren't married" He grabs his phone and opens the door to the balcony in the hotel. Well that was kinda shocking.

(Katelynn's POV)

Goddamn it! Kellin hasn't called me in a day. Is he ok? *ring ring* Thats weird. I was just thinking about Kellin and hes calling me. I answer the phone.

"Kellin! What the hell!? U haven't talked to me in over a day! Is everything ok?" Jeez at least call ur "wife" once in a while.

"YEAH EVERYTHING IS FINE! JUST THE FACT THAT U WERENT DRUNK AND HAD A SEX WITH VIC!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT U SLUT CHEATING WHORE, WE ARE DONE! I WANT UR KIDS AND UR SHIT OUT OF MY HOUSE! U HAVE A WEEK CUZ IM NOT GONNA BE HOME TIL THEN! And by the way, leave Copeland and her stuff in her room cuz shes my child and not ur skank asses." He hung up. What he hasn't known is that i had already left. I left Copeland at his moms with her stuff. I texted him.

"Hey. Im sorry i cheated on u with Vic. And Vic was drunk so dont get made at him. Copeland's gonna be at ur moms. And me and my kids will be gone before u get home. Sorry i entered ur life and fucked shit up. Bye. ~Katelynn Ex-Quinn"

(Vic's POV)

Holy shit. Did he just break up with Kate in front of me? Well damn, dont i feel special.

"Hey Kells, dont be made at me cuz i was drunk and i didnt even know i had sex with her." I felt so guilty. "Dont worry. Im not mad at u. Now. Where were we?"

We started making out again. But he stopped again. He asked me a question no one has ever asked me. "So are we gonna have sex or not?" I smiled at him and said, "Give me 5 minuets." I got up from the bed, grabbed my wallet and left the suite.

What Kellin doesn't know is that i went to the gift shop in the hotel to see if they had condoms and lube. And they did. THANK GOD!

Annnnyways, i bought the stuff and the cashier recognized me. "Oh my gosh aren't u Vic from Pierce The Veil!?" gosh. She knew me and i was buying lube and condoms. Great.

"Sadly, yes, yes i am Victor Vincent Fuentes." i joked around with her. "Oh my gosh can i have an autograph an a picture please?" "Sure." I didnt want to let a fan down so i gave her an autograph and we took a picture together but i still didnt pay for the stuff yet.

"So why are u buying condoms and lube?" Shit. Fuck My Life. What should i say? "I... uhhhh... im buying it cuz... Kellin wants them." Shit i think i blew my cover.

"Why does Kellin want condoms and lube?" "Cuz he plans on... having sex with Katelynn. And then hes gonna break up with her." DAMMIT FUENTES! "He wouldn't do that to her." That's it. I have to tell her.

"Ok if i make out with u will u promise to keep a secret?"

(Jenna's POV aka cashier)

"Oh my fucking gosh are u serious?!" i whispered. "Yeah im serious, just dont tell anyone i made out with u or what im about to tell u." "okay i promise" im keeping my word til i end up in a graveyard. "Kellin broke up with Katelynn and he's keeping Copeland and Kellin and I are kinda a thing now."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! "Oh my! ok i promise." Then he kissed me. I kissed back. And then he made out with me. Best day of my life. He left to go back to his hotel room and i was just shocked.

(Kellin's POV)

Where is he? imma call him.

*ring ring* "Hey Kellin. is everything ok?" "Yeah everything is fine. I was just wondering where are u?" "Im about to open the door to the suite." and then i hear the door open.