The Question

It took Eren's whole Saturday morning to get Mikasa to let him go out with Armin alone. This would be there first official date. After convincing Mikasa though he does still have to ask Armin. He's scared shitless too. How was he supposed to do this type of thing. His mother nor father has ever told him anything about it.

What is he supposed to say? Hey Armin, come with me on a date even though we're both closeted gays and no one knows about our relationship? What? That doesn't sound good at all. Guess he'd just have to wing it then. Maybe he could slip a paper in his hot chocolate. Eren was content with this idea until he proposed in to Mikasa.
"You do realize he wouldn't be able to read it right?"

"Aw shit."

"And he wouldn't be able to find it either."

Eren facepalmed as Mikasa added a quick, "Dumbass."

Eren was pacing in the living room until he heard Armin's door creak open. Armin walked out, dreary eyed and asked the two kids what they wanted to do today. Eren freaked out and ended up blurting his whole plan, "WellIwasgonnaaskyououttodaybutIdon'tknowhowIwouldandMikasasaidIwasadumbassforwantingtoputpaperinhotchocolatebutitwouldbeagoodtimeandwe'llhaveablast." Eren took a breath before spitting out his next sentence. "Iwantedtotakeyoutoamovieandthenwe'dwalkaroundoutsideandcheckouttheviewofthetownwiththesnowbutifyoudon'twanttoIguessthat'sgoodtoookbye." Armin grabbed Eren's arm before he walked away.

"I'd love to go Eren."