Date

It was finally the day of their first date. Armin was ecstatic. He fixed his shirt in the mirror, making sure he flattened all the wrinkles. Today would be his first first date. Better make it a good one Eren.

Eren was just scrolling rapidly through the texts on his phone, checking to make sure everything was in order. He decided they'd go to a carnaval. What could go wrong there?

Eren stepped out of his room a few seconds before Armin. Once Armin walked into their small living room/kitchen, he awkwardly looked to the floor and away from his green eyed boyfriend.

Eren waltzed over to the blonde and threw his arm around him, "You ready for our date?"

Eren had on a huge smile as he spoke. Armin showed a small smile in return and nervously played with his fingertips. Armin nodded slightly at the question asked and Eren waved to Mikasa as they left the apartment.

They walked in awkward silence most of the way there. Neither knew what to do on a proper date. They didn't have to walk far before they met the town's fair. They both slipped through the gate with Eren's ten dollars.

Armin was grabbing Eren's sleeve trying to drag him to a basketball game. Once Eren noticed he let Armin lead him there. Eren pulled out a few dollars and handed them to the man at the edge of the booth.