Run

Normal P.O.V

With The Guys

The guys had been fighting when Gray finally found a way to make Natsu agree with him. "Say it, bitch." He said as he choked him. Natsu smirked as he did.

"Choke me, daddy." The guys stopped fighting and looked at Natsu in shock.

"Not that you bitch say the other thing."

"Okay water is wet!" Gray smirked before he got off of him. He activated his demon side before he looked at them.

"Loke, Lucy once told me something."

"What is it?"

"Harder Gray Harder." The guy's eyes widened. Gray quickly disappeared in the direction he saw Lucy went in earlier while the guys looked at Loke.

"So he slept with her too huh?"

"What!"

"I don't care about that, I still want that ass!" Natsu said as he ran in the direction Gray ran in.

"Same" Loke said as he ran.

With The Girls

Lucy's P.O.V

I glared at the girls who kneeled in front of me. "Say that again?" I said in anger as I held Erza down with my foot.

"We lost our plan and need your help." I let out a dry chuckle.

"My help? You all let me nearly get taken three times this morning."

"Yeah well, umm....you see...." Mira started but froze as I glared at her.

"Say it"

"We thought we would be able to hide in the hideout as our second plan but that is destroyed now and since the men seem to really want your ass maybe you can leave," I smirked.

"Okay...." I pulled out my phone and started a message. Once I sent it I looked at them. "Bye" As I started to walk away I heard the sound of the guys battle screech before they ran behind me and went after the girls.

"Lucy help me!" Mira called which made me laugh.

"Lucy bring that ass!" That voice was Sting's. I looked in front of me to see Gray, Loke, Hibiki, Sting, and Natsu (Who was in master's wheelchair) coming toward me. My eyes widened before I ran.