Loke's Heart Part 1

Night

Normal P.O.V

Natsu, Gray, Loke, Rogue, and Sting stared at the night club door in confusion. It wasn't that long ago that they're targeted celestial mage texted each one of them to be here but it didn't make sense as to why. She could have asked for one of them but instead, she asked for all of them. Not only that but why was Rogue invited as well?

There was a soft yet sweet voice that sang to them. They listened to it before Natsu chose to open the door. The men walked inside and to their very eyes was Lucy on stage and singing the sweetest song while dressed completely opposite from her words.

"I miss you~" Each man took a seat before she smiled at them

"Lucy" Their ideas for her though, became drawn away from sexual, if anything they became more in the idea of a relationship. The more she sang, the more they were stuck on her.

Suddenly out of nowhere, she stopped. "If you were given love by someone just for it to go away would you chase after it or let it go?" She didn't receive an answer causing her to sigh before she shook her head. "Maybe I am getting too ahead of myself."

"Why did you invite us here Lucy?" Gray asked. She grabbed a chair before sitting in front of the men.

"I wonder that as well. I mean I wrote to almost all of you but was ignored yet due to mating season most of you seem to want me. The thing is, in all honesty, I think my feelings for you have changed, we'll except for someone but you will have to figure that out for yourself-" Suddenly the door slammed open and in the view of the door appeared Cana with a bouquet of red roses.

"Lucy I like you a lot. Would you please go out with me?" Her cheeks reddened before she looked at the men. She looked back at Cana.

"Cana-"

"You chose to confess now. I have been trying to convince her to like me for years now." Everyone's eyes widened at Loke's words.

__________________

Plan to post more updates of this today so stay tuned ❤🌟. I'm sorry for the really late update.