Chapter 3

Hey hey hey I'm back bb. If ya wanna know why I haven't updated for forever It'll be at the end of the chapter k? 

Felicity's POV

Sometimes I really fckin hate Rene. I mean, yeah, he he has anger issues but that kid in the alley was, well, a kid!! Sometimes that dude is a .... an ass. I got some medical stuff ready for the kid Curtis was bringing in because, from what I saw, he was pretty banged up. 

     I took me a few minutes but I got everything that I needed to patch him up. Nearly as soon as I sat down to relax I got a phone-call. I looked at the caller ID, William.

I answered.

"Hey Will what's up"

"Nothing really, I just got stuck on a math problem and I can't figure out how to work it out."

"Umm, you know what, I'll help you with your math when I get home from work okay?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, go watch a show or something."

"Thanks mom!"

"Just don't watch ahead of me on Daredevil, got it?"

"Shit."

"Language, see you later bud. Love you"

"Love you too mom, bye"

"Bye"

  I hung up and set my phone down, sighing, I hated lying to William. Ollie needs to tell him about his 'night job'. he deserves to know. I don't even know how he's Oliver's son, they're nothing alike whatsoever. Besides the fact that they both have a nack for cooking. 

I waited for a little bit in moderate peace while I waited for the rest of the Arrow crew to make their way back here. No one could accomplish true peace. That's a straight up fuckin' lie. It didn't take long for Ollie, Curtis, and Rene to get back to the Arrow-cave with the boy. 

Curtis came in first, immediately setting the boy down on the table I set out. 

"Felicity please  tell me that you have a way to get blood out of my suit, the kid was bleeding a lot more than I originally thought and well-"

"Curtis now really ain't the time for that so just put the kid on the table so I can patch him up." I said, cutting him off.

While I was working on stopping the kid from bleeding out I heard Ollie come in with Rene close behind him.

"Hey Felicity, why can't we just take 'em to a hospital, why do we have ta take care of 'em?"

I sighed, "Because, Rene, think about how bad it would look for three masked vigilantes, who, already have a reputation for hurting people, to bring a half-dead kid into a hospital, huh?" I put my hands on my hips. "No bueno."

Rene muttered something in audible as I refocused my attention to the kid. I worked for a few more minutes b4 realizing that I wasn't going to be able to help him, I was a computer nerd, not a doctor- hey, I know a doctor.

"Yo Curtis, I need you to call Barry and tell him to speed his ass over here with Katelyn, okay?"

Curtis nodded his head and went to get his phone.

"Oh, and Rene?" I looked over at him and paused for dramatic effect. "You can mop the floor, all three of you left bloody footprints on the floor and I want them cleaned up."

Rene flipped me off. "I guess I gotta do everything around here huh?" He protested, but went to change and mop anyway.

Oliver walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.  "Anything that you need me to do for you hun?"

"You should probably get changed and go hand out with Will, he's been by ((bi)) himself all day and he needs some social interaction."

He nodded, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea" We shared a kiss and he went to go change.

Curtis came out of the other room. "Barry said that he'll be here in a sec- OH SHIT!!"

It was at that exact moment a red blur shot into the room with another figure. Barry stopped in themiddle of the room and smiled at me "So what'd miss?"

=====================================================

Heyo, its me. I'm rly srry fr not updating this for a while, I've hada lot of family shit goin on and the midterms that I had to study 4, I had to prioritize, and, idk I'm really sorry, I'll try to have a new chap up soon but I can't promise, I'm srry and see ya later

P.S.- Sorry