1

A/N: I'm gonna feature manager Ryan and Sam uwu

"You're welcome"

"Thanks, Toby!" I yelled back to Toby, I looked at my room, admiring it. I can't believe I finally moved in with the guys. It took me since January but I finally did it. I got out of my room to meet with the rest which were downstairs on the living room.

"Finally got settled in, eh?" I nodded at Mason, sitting down between Matt and Jay.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked them as I went on my phone, I had some messages from Fitz, Smii7y and John (Kryoz).

"Beats me, I'm gonna edit some videos" Eric replied while the rest said they didn't know what to do.

"Did you guys already do the podcast?" They all said their yes, today was going to be boring.

"Maybe we could go to the arcade, later on tonight" Matt suggested.

"If there's people then I probably won't go, I'm anti social" I replied while scrolling through Twitter.

"High five girl!" Toby and I high fived each other while the guys just laughed.

"We're gonna be there with you don't worry" Jay told me, wrapping an arm around me. It took a lot of convincing to move in since I was too shy to live with a bunch of people, of course these idiots convinced me by talking to me on a Discord server for 3 hours.

"I'm gonna go to my room, have fun down here!" I advised everyone as I walked upstairs.

"Remember, at 7 we're going to the arcade" Eric yelled out to me.

"Thanks for the info dad!" I could hear Eric laugh, I closed my door, sitting down on my chair. I got invited to a server by Smii7y which I gladly joined. On the call it was Smii7y, John, and Fitz.

"Hey Y/N! Wanna play some Rainbow?" Smii7y asked, I agreed then I started the game, joining Smii7y and the other two.

"So Y/N, hows moving in with the guys?" Fitz asked me.

"It's weird, I never would've thought I would be living with a bunch of my friends. When are you moving over here, Cammy boy?"

"Until February, remember that little problem of mine?" He couldn't move out until February for some problem but forgot the reason why.

"Imagine if Smii7y and John moved over here, oh my god will you guys?" I asked them.

"Probably not, would love to move closer to you but that's too much work" John said as the game started.

"I wish you guys could, that'll be so cool!" It would be nice to meet up with them even for a day since we barely do that anymore, me being in Australia and them being far away from where I live.

"Maybe we could visit but I can't promise you that we can move over there anytime soon" Smii7y advised me, I hope they could move in sooner.

"Why visit now when you could've visited us before?" Fitz asked, annoyance in his voice. Was he ok?

"I was a bit busy with family and the holidays, is that a problem to you?" Smii7y responded with the same tone, were they ok?

"No I'm just saying you could've visited us sooner" I bit my bottom lip, not knowing what to say.

"So how was Christmas and New Years for you guys? Spent it well?" I suddenly asked, trying to make the tension less aggressive.

"It was alright, spent it with my family. You?" John was the first to speak.

"I spent it nicely, by the way my mom says thanks on the cupcakes that you sent to us, John"

"Oh it was no problem, your mom wanted them very badly so I tried being nice" For the rest of the time we kept on playing Rainbow, though a lot of times they were all quiet.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna get some food" I told them which they said alright to.

>Narrators POV<

"Why did you get so aggressive, Cammy boy?" Smii7y suddenly asked Fitz who's eye twitched when he heard that name, he was only ok with Y/N calling him that, nobody else.

"Don't call me that" Fitz said, his voice very low and deep.

"What? Cammy boy? You let Y/N call you that though" Smii7y was teasing Fitz to make him more angry, it's not that they hated each other it's just one problem.

Fitz was getting jealous.

"So why were you so aggressive when I said I'm going to visit soon?" Smii7y asked Fitz yet again.

"I wasn't, what makes you think I was?" Fitz obviously lied which was very noticeable.

"Fitz you and I both know you and the guys like Y/N and you're just jealous, it's her choice who she wants to be with" Fitz didn't say anything after that, he said his goodbyes and quickly logged off.

"Fuck!" He punched the wall out of anger, he loved her so much but couldn't do anything to make her his. He wanted her all to himself but of course the guys also loved her so he couldn't do much about that just wait.

He went downstairs to get a beer, he had to calm himself down one way.

What have I gotten myself into?

^^^

This sucked dick but whatever the first chapter isn't always that good in my stories.

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪