5

>Y/N's POV<

I talked to Ryan and Sam until they had to leave which was around 7 pm. I went up to my room, I checked my social media's to see I got tagged in a photo. I checked it to see it was the girl from the store.

editing.misfits
Bumped into @/Y/N today at the store, best day ever 😭❤️

Like by 900 others

@/Y/N: So glad to meet you! Hope you have a wonderful day <3

@/editing.misfits: Thank you for making my day!! <3

I smiled then looked at other posts, I looked at the time to see it was already 10 pm. I decided to sleep, I put my phone to charge and got under the covers.

VVV

I opened my eyes to see it was already morning, I got my phone and checked it was 10 am. I looked at Instagram to see Fitz posted on his story, I decided to check and was surprised to see he posted of himself.

I blushed at the sight of him, its been like a day or two since I've seen his face

I blushed at the sight of him, its been like a day or two since I've seen his face. He posted this a few hours ago it was around 6 am when he posted, damn he's up so early. Someone opened my door making me look up to see it was Mason.

"Hey Y/N" He smiled at me then plopped on my bed, I giggled at his sudden action, I played with his hair which he seemed to enjoy.

"Were you here to wake me up?" He shook his head, looking at me.

"I just wanted to see you since the guys are out somewhere" Yet they didn't take Mason?

"Why didn't you go?" I asked him, he sat in front of me.

"Someone had to stay to take care of you and I wanted to so we can spend some time alone!" He said like a little kid, throwing his hands up then hugging me which I hugged him back.

"Mason is it too much to ask if we could cook something? I'm very hungry"

"Y/N you know how I act when I try to cook, I get so nervous" I smiled sweetly at him, holding his hand.

"I'll be there with you, don't worry" He looked at me and smiled, we both went downstairs to try cook something. Truth to be told I can barely cook but I'll learn with Mason.

"Ok we can make some bacon and eggs, pass me the bacon and eggs please" Mason went and grabbed the food I asked him to get, he set it down next to the stove. I got ready to cook the bacon first.

"Can you cook the eggs, Mason?" He started getting nervous, looking at the stove. I held his hands to assure him I was here for him.

"Now get the eggs and break them, like this" I grabbed an egg and lightly tapped it on the counter so it could break then put it in the pan. He decided to do it as well and smiled when he got the hang of it.

"Oi I got it!" He cheered, it was so cute. I helped him cook the egg then he knew what to do. I finished cooking the bacons then turned off the stove, Mason was done as well so I served him and I some food.

I handed him his food, we ate on the dining table, proud of ourselves that we actually cooked something.

"Thank you Y/N for teaching me how to cook" I nodded at him, still eating. We finished eating, putting our plates in the sink and cleaning them. We sat down on the couch and played some games on the TV.

"Mason is it true that you know how to pole dance?" I asked him, he looked at me for a brief moment and nodded.

"Want me to show you?" Before I could say anything he got up and took off his shirt, he threw it at me which covered my face. I took it off to see him shirtless and on his phone, he put it next to me and music started playing.

It was some kind of sexy music which made me blush, he went towards me, smiling seductively at me. He started dancing and man was he good. At one point he grabbed my hands and let me touch his chest. He took off his pants and set them aside, the whole time he looked at me.

His face was close to mine, what was going to happen next? Was it the same like Swagger except this time with Mason? He started kissing me, he became dominant in the kiss and even used tongue. His hand went under my shirt which brought shivers down my spine, he was so cold.

He grabbed my breasts which made me moan a bit, I could hear him chuckle which sounded so hot. I don't think this is right, all of this was going too fast.

I stopped him from going any further, he seemed to understand and put his clothes back on.

"What do you think?" He asked me, I was a blushing mess and tried forming words.

"Grice" He was confused on what I said.

"Grice?" He questioned.

"I wanted to say great and nice but that came out instead" He laughed but nodded, why was it all of a sudden so hot? The rest of the time we just played video games, the whole time he was smiling.

"Mason let's not tell the guys, alright?" He nodded, still having that goofy smile.

>Mason's POV<

It was worth doing that dance just for her, I wouldn't do it for anybody else just for Y/N. It was so hot hearing her moan, she sounded so innocent, of course she isn't mine. How will our friendship continue? She seems so flustered at the moment.

I hope this didn't ruin our friendship.

^^^

Dude ah two uploads back to back? Maybe a third one??

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪