real

okay sorry i've been trolling, but here's the real smut👺
-
the bangtan boys were hanging out at the beach. namjoon, seokjin, and hoseok were all in the water while jimin, taehyung, and jungkook were making a sandcastle. yoongi on the other hand, was sleeping in a lawnchair.

"jimin hyung could you get us more water? the sand is crumbling." jungkook asked the elder politely.

jimin went to go get some more water for the sandcastle, and seokjin had pushed him in the water. jimin ended up staying with the soaking boys, leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

"taehyung hyung? could you get more water? jiminie is being childish." jungkook complained, while taehyung was taking his shirt off, getting ready for the water.

"how come you have a nickname for him but not me?" he asked, angry at the young boy.

"well... i don't know, i just-"

"save it." jungkook was cut off.

taehyung was also making the sandcastle, so he got the water anyways.

when taehyung got back to jungkook and the sandcastle, we was dripping from head to toe with water. droplets of water were running down is chin and onto his bare chest. jungkook gulped.

"t-taehyung hyung...😳😳😳" jungkook stuttered.

"yes baby boy?" *smirky smirky* taehyung replied.

"can i talk to you inside the van plz?🥵" jungkook said, taking taehyung oppa's hand and leading him to the car.

"but i want the sandcastle to be as perfect as you bby boy👺" taehyung said angry once they were inside the crusty van.

*jungkook take oppa's shorts off*
*taehyung oppa take jungkook's clothes off*
*kissy kissy*
*sucky sucky*
*uhh uhh uHhHhh nGgGn MmMm uHhHh*
*👉🏽👌🏽*
*omg baby you so tight😩*
*pound pound*
*slap slap*
*scratch scratch*

"owie that hurts i hate u!" jungkook said to oppa

"well if u hate me i hate u too!" oppa replied

taehyung ran to yoongi and woke him up and sucked his dick

"t-taehyung- baby-"

"shh hyung..."

"b-but... i wanna be tracer..."

*seokjin, running and ready to square up*
"I'M ALREADY TRACER"

*namjoon, in the background*
"what about widowmaker?"

-

okay that's it taegi's my otp lol tHaT's tHe tEa and i'm sorry if you were looking for real smut you horny mf (but if you were there's nothing wrong w that🤩)