Rule 1: Don't let your mum catch you ever!

Rule 1: Don’t let your mum catch you, ever!

Cold, so freaking cold.

What happened to it being spring! I surely didn't miss Springfield, after four years I’m finally back, why does it sound like that’s a good thing? The neighbourhood’s name’s a lie what makes it worse it's near the beach. Florida's weather changes like in five seconds. It's like a prostitute trying to figure out whether to go full naked or half naked.

I swiftly rubbed my arms, hoping it will attract heat, yet it still didn’t make a different. It was darker then the darkest nights I have ever witnessed. I wondered the streets, clueless of where I am heading, the only source of bright light was the moon, and the dimly street lights didn’t do any justice. Hopefully all I want right now is to find a café or some warm place with hot chocolate even though I enjoy it cold. Considering I’m lost, and I lost Reece too. Man my mum is going to kill me.

You ask why I was wondering the streets at night. Well long story cut short. My brother Reece and I where forced by my mum to look for Tori, my stupid annoying older sister which suck out on the night we moved back to Springfield from San Diego. How classical. It’s not like her friends from way back will remember her or welcome her back like she is a celebrity. Even though that statement is completely true.

It’s true.

 She’s a cheerleader of course nobody would forget a pretty cheerleader. She’s seen as the pretty one which I don’t get, we may not be twins but we look alike. Maybe it’s because I put it less effort then she does, and also I’m a tomboy which limits me not to care what people thought of me.

“Tori?” I shirked, as I head a rather peculiar sound come from the alley. Which is probably the stupidest thing I could do. If I were in a horror movie, I’d be that stupid person which goes towards where the creepy sound is coming from.  And my life being the pathetic cliché shit story. Smoke escaped the alley, cigarettes.

 Someone appeared from the darkness his shadow seemed buff and fit. To my surprise, it was a good looking young boy, not older than eighteen, I suppose. It was that awkward eye contact with a stranger. I am not attracted to him, because of his looks, he may be a douchebag. He seemed very familiar grey eyes, brown silky hair, and baby face.

NO!

WAY!

“Fat Keenan, is that you!”  I asked astonished. I can’t believe how much weight he lost since the last time I saw him four years ago.  He’s eyebrow flickered up.

“Well, well look who it is, Tori’s baby sis” He flashed a smirk as his British accent reflected. That seemed really gay to me. It’s not like we’re are enemies that he has to be dramatic about it.

Seriously its Two-Thousand and Fourteen nobody says well, well… anymore this is the twenty first century. It only works if we’re in an action movie and we’re actual enemies. Another thing that pissed me off is he referred to me as Tori’s baby sis. 

“I have a name you know, Fat Keenan” I added that last part to annoy him.

“Right, right Raquel… seems rather delicate name for you” He smirked, even when he was fat I never liked him.

“Says the guy who had bigger boobs then me” I shot back. 

I could hear music blasting out from about a block away, a typically teenage party. Possibly, I could find Tori and go home.

“Why are you even doing out at night?” He asked.  I ignored him and began walking.

“Oh you leaving, okay Rocy!”