Lucid dreams prt.1

Adora's POV

Adora's POV

It was a beautiful night where I was found with my friend joking and talking. Mostly we made just jokes for almost the entire afternoon and night with the late it was.

Bow - can you believe that glimmer jumps out of her bed when her mom discovered what she did. * he laughs hysterically* - she felt flat down on her *laughs*

Glimmer - that's not that funny

Adora- it kind of is so... - we started laughing so hard we couldn't even breathe.

Bow - I got another, remember catra's face when we won the fight. It was like ugh * does mad funny face* argh * sad mad funny face-face* hahaha hilari...

It was weird to hear them say her name it gave chills. After hearing her name all I could think was going to sleep. Hearing her name once more made me weak, lose my good mood,  now I just felt nothing basically dead. It wasn't her that made me feel like that, it was more her not being here.

Glimmer - shut up bow

Bow - sorry

Adora - I'm going to my room

Bow - I'm so sorry, Adora I didn't mean to hurt you

Adora - no is not your fault, I'm just tired.... is really late and all so goodnight- I left without saying a word. Hearing her name like she was a bad person made me sick. Catra isn't bad, she just confuses and it's all because of me. I left her, I hurt her.

I was under my covers, crying silently until I completely fell asleep. I wake up, it felt like I slept through a whole day. When I went to check by opening the window it was still nighttime, weird.

Xxx - ADORA!!'

Adora- Catra?!

Catra's voice - help, Adora!!

Adora - I can't help if you don't tell where you are !!! Catra !! - I was freaking out. I couldn't find Catra and it was getting frustrating.

Catra's voice - follow my voice...

Adora- CATRA!! - I can lose her I got to find her. I need to find her but what if she betrays me.
I don't care, is Catra we are talking about.

Catra's POV

Today was a rough day honestly being second in command doesn't get anything easy. Another thing that gets out my mind Adora; why does she makes me feel and do things that are out of my understanding. I hate it, I hate all of this but I know that I have banished from her mind.

Out of sudden, my eyes got wide open. I do sleep fast when I think a lot, and recently overthinking isn't the hardest thing to do but not to undo. Just like that, another train of thought gets interrupted by the scream of one person. Adora!

Catra - Adora? Adora! - just like a reflex, I followed the voice of the one and only Adora.
I ran and ran through the entrance of the horde out for the woods. Like an instinct, I ran until her voice was gone. - Adora! If you out there and you think this is funny, I swear I'll kill you.

Adora - catra? You are ok

Catra - why wouldn't I be? You're the one who needed help

Adora- help? All I need is glimmer, bow, and the princesses. I never needed you or like you. You're a pathetic little cat. You are scared, alone - slowly she started transforming into shadow weaver - oh you thought that she needed you you needed her and guess what you'll never be enough for her cause you are catra. You're not even second best, that's why you are a distraction for Adora. - I was so paralyzed by those words, only tears would come. I close my eyes to see if that feeling of disappointment would leave but it just seems to bring back memories of me and Adora; shadow weaver is right. I open my eyes and she was gone wanted to make sure she had left so I turn around and there she was throwing herself on me. I close my close and once again I open them again but this time I wasn't in the wood, In this palace by the looks of it, I assumed that was the bright moon's palace. The room was Adora's I could smell her scent plus her swore was resting against her bed.

Why was I here and what is happening? But my main concern was Adora. Why would she call for help, why did I have an urge to come to rescue her? I'm no knight in shiny armor. Out of a sudden, I felt my legs walking towards the mirror once I stood in front of it looking at my reflection which slowly transforms into Adora in my room at the fright zone. Adora?

Adora - Catra ?  can you explain this? - she said in an alarming tone, second away she looks everywhere to see if there was someone and quickly reach fro her sword but it was there. - my sword? Is gone!

Catra - chill Adora I. Don't know why is this happening I'm as clueless as you. By the way, your sword is here

Adora- how are you in my room? You! 

Catra - how I said princess, I don't know why either so the is no answer with me. How about we just talk about it

Adora  - talk about it! We need to figure why is this happening, what is a trap from hordak.

Catra - Adora we will be fine and if it was hordak I would've known by know so sit down and let's talk about what happened to us - after like an hour talking we realized that similar things were happening but there was something else about it - Adora I like you! - I somehow managed to shout. And then I realized- our lucids dream somehow connect and the only way out of the bad dream...
Adora - nightmare

Catra - same difference. I was saying the only way out is talking with our feelings

Adora - so you really like me

Catra - I have since we were little

Adora - I do too, what if you join us and then...

Catra - Adora! No, we are enemies ok? So it is better if we keep it simple before we hurt each other even more. Bye Adora - I woke up in my normal bed in the fright zone. I realized that my feelings weren't in the right place but I couldn't just quit to unravel these feelings. - what a dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys sorry that I took idk like years I was going through a lot emotionally. But I am better so here your new chapter 💕💕💕