S W E E T

"And even though they never said it to each other, they knew."

~🎀~

F A L C O N  D I D N ' T  have the patience to deal with Penn. He was itching to get back to Freya, but he couldn't just leave the guy there like another juvie sentence just waiting to happen. For the sake of both him and his girl, Falcon had to make sure Penn kept his mouth shut.

"So you got the girl," Said mouth began blabbing.

Falcon rolled his eyes at the voice out of habit. Penn chuckled, spitting out a string of blood that had collected in his mouth.
"Not for long," He grinned the best he could with two swelling eyes and a split lip.

Falcon ignored his words, assuming he was talking about the supposed arranged marriage between Penn and his baby. Like he was ever going to let that happen.

"You know," Falcon began, staring down at Penn with a smug smile. "I think I like this look on you. Suites you. Maybe I should do it more often."

Penn let out a snort, heaving his battered body into a seated position.
"What's a few broken bones when I'm the one who's going to win in the end?" Penn asked as he wiped away the blood from his face.

Falcon's eyebrow raised at the rhetorical question.
"This isn't a game, Harris," He gritted his teeth, trying to manage his anger. "This is her life. She should be able to choose what she wants, not get shipped off to the highest bidder as if she was cattle."

A glee-filled smile grew on Penn's lips as his eyes sparkled with amusement.
"You don't know, do you?" He let out a weak laugh, his smile growing. "I'm not talking about Freya. To be completely honest, I couldn't really care less about whether she lives or dies."

Falcon's nostrils flared as he clenched his jaw. Penn knew all the right buttons to press and he was playing Falcon right into his hands.

"However," Penn cleared his throat slightly, tilting his head further up. "She does pave a straight path right into her father's business. Not to mention she's gorgeous, and with her naivety, she could make to be quite a pretty little pet."

The comment earned Penn a newly bleeding nose as Falcon's fist flew out faster than he could control it. There was a pain in Penn's eyes, but he laughed it off, holding his gushing nose.
"But still, not my point," He chuckled. "There are a lot more secrets around than just the one about your relationship. You know one of them, others..."

Penn trailed off, shrugging carelessly.
"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," He got up from the ground, holding a hand to his ribcage as he stumbled forward a few steps.

It brought him closer to Falcon's tense form and Penn laid a warning hand on his shoulder.
"I'd be careful the next time you send a fist flying anywhere near my face," Penn squeezed Falcon's shoulder painfully, but he held back the wince.

"So, you mean I can do this?" Falcon lifted a hard knee to the juncture between Penn's thighs, stabilising himself on Penn's shoulders.

A gasp ripped out of the boy's mouth as he curled over in pain. Falcon waited patiently for him to speak again and once he caught his breath back, a nasty scowl creased his face.
"Nothing stops me from reporting this, Anders," Penn growled. "You're beginning to get in my way, and with your history, you'll be locked up for a whole lot longer than last time."

Falcon smiled, not letting his growing fear show in his expression.
"And with my history," He began. "You should have an idea about what happens to you if you do."

A sliver of fear crossed Penn's expression, but he covered it with a smirk.
"My father has more than enough connections to have you locked up for life if need be," Penn stated. "Threatening me isn't earning you any mercy."