v2 Prologue Part 2

The students were moving in a hurry in order to prepare for the school festival.

It was a sad sight to see that it was mainly the boys that were busy while the girls were only ordering them around.

I knew fully well that this scene came from a world that was gentle towards girls while being troublesome for boys.

However, there was an atmosphere of fun as well in this moment before the festival.

The scenery that differed from the usual academy was refreshing and pleasant.

The one who sought to destroy such pleasant things came to my cafe.

It was my older sister, the second daughter, "Jenna."

My sister, who was a fanatic about the city, sat on a chair and slumped over a desk.

Behind her was her lover──a demi-human slave who had cat ears, a tall figure, wore a high-class suit, and was her exclusive servant.

It was common for girls in the academy to have slaves like what she was doing.

Almost all of the girls in the advanced class had lovers attend to them.

──It was indeed a sorrowful sight.

When I was cleaning up the interior of cafe with Livia, my troublesome sister stormed in, and I concealed my discomfort.

"What do you want? If you're here to cause a bother, then I'd prefer if you go back."

Livia warned me about being frank.

"Leon, you can't say something like that to your older sister."

As if she had just gained a new ally, my sister lifted her head and protested.

"She's right! You should treat me better. Can't you at least bring out some tea?"

What an awful attitude she had.

However, this was a world where girls held a strong position.

Right, this was a world where women domineered over men.

That was only the beginning of it.

"Like I said, hurry up and tell me why you're here. I'm busy right now."

My sister started speaking with a disgruntled attitude.

"To tell the truth, I had a fight with a close friend of mine."

I was surprised that my sister even had a close friend, but I kept silent about it.

"A fight, you say? If so, then I think you should reconcile with that person."

When Livia said so with a smile, my sister laughed scornfully.

"It's pointless. After all, our fight centered around a man."

"A, a man? U, umm──"

Perhaps unfamiliar with the matters between boys and girls, Livia turned to me for help.

"Were you two competing for a man?"

"You see, he's the heir of a viscount household, and he'll be rich in the future."

"He'll be rich?"

After listening to her, it turned out that boy was the heir of a viscount household. but since he was poor up until now, it seemed that nobody looked his way.

However, he held some territory in the Holfault Kingdom's mainland.

It was discovered that the territory was a landmine of resources.