Roger

A/N: you are Mary sister. And you have a passion for music. So you write a song. Mary founded it and shows it to the band. (You never had met them)

Y/N POV
I'm sitting relax in my room singing a little song I wrote. It's called headlong. (This song is from the album innuendo. In the imagine you wrote it!) when I was cut off by Mary. She walks in the room. "Hey sis." She smiles and grabs her jacket she left there. "Hey." I smile back. She left the room.

Well I thought she left it. I began to sing further. "Y/N did you made that song? It's perfect." I jumped and turn around. "Yes and thanks." "I'm going to Freddie now. They are stressing about there new album. Maybe you can help them with that song." I think for a moment.

"Okay." I whisper. I'm a really shy girl. So I'm nervous for everything. "Y/N it's gonna be okay they are really nice to everyone so don't worry." Mary smiles and we walk to there studio. When we arrive. I grab my piece of paper with the song on it. "Hey guys." Mary says and hugs them.

I didn't move away by the door. "Y/N come." She comes up to me so I walk in. Seeing the famous Queen. "Hello my darling I've heard a lot about you." Freddie says and lays a arms around my shoulder. "Hey." I slowly wave at brain John and a very handsome boy roger.

He smiles at me sweetly. "But we have to hurry up. The album has to be done before the end of the week." Brain says and goes back to the table with paper all over it. "Yeah about that." Mary spoke. All eyes where on here. "Y/N wrote a song and it's amazing." She smiles at me. I smile back at her. "Is that true my darling?"

I nod and handed Freddie the piece of paper. "Headlong." He reads. A smile comes on his face. "Sounds good Come." He leads me to the microphone. "Give us a image of how you made it." The others sat on a couch. I began the sing the song. When I sang the second chorus. Freddie already sang with me.

The song came to a End  and cheers are heard. I felt really proud. I look at roger and he smiles at me. (Like this)

I smile back at him

I smile back at him. I can feel I'm a deep shape of red. I sit next to him. He grabs my hand. "You're amazing you know that." He smiles his face now so close to my cheek. His cheek touch mines. I giggle. "Boys! Get ready. We gonna record this amazing song." Freddie yells and goes to his microphone. "You doing something tonight?" Roger asks me. I look up at Mary. She gives me a smile.

"No I'm free tonight." "Good. I will pick you up at seven." He smiles and stands up. He sits on his chair by the drums and we never loose eye contact. "He really likes you." Mary says. I smile at her. "I like him too."

*End*

Hey. Please like and comment if you like it. And I'm trying to post as much as I can. Love youuu❤️❤️

~Sascha~