puzzle completed

You woke up the next day by Taehyung shaking you.

"Whaat" You said tiredly while taking his hands off of you.

"Let's gooo!" He said, picking you up.

"Put me down.." You said, he ignored you  carried you towards the bathroom.

You bury your head in his chest and sleep, not even a second later he put you down.

"Get ready and let's go to the hospital for checkups." He said and pushed you gently into the bathroom.

"Aww, okay.." You said and went inside.

You got ready and wore some casual clothes, you left the bathroom a few minutes later and headed downstairs.

"Hey sweetheart, I made you breakfast." Taehyung said with his back facing you as he noticed you presence.

You went over and gave him a back hug, "Thank you." You said and watched him cook.

After a moment, he finished and you both sat down, eating his food.

"You're such a good cooker Taetae!" You said and looked up at him, he had the biggest smile.

"Aw, Thank you!" You chuckled at his cuteness, he absolutely loves compliments.

You both ate and when you finished, you both got up, cleaned your hands, grabbed the stuff you needed and left the house.

You linked your arm with his as you both were walking on the sidewalk, heading down to the bus stop.

"I'm kinda nervous.." You said, looking at him.

"It'll be fine don't worry! I'll always be there for you." He said and smiled warmly.

"Thank you Taehyung, I don't know what I would've done without you." You said and held him closer.

"That's what best friends are for, right?" He looked at you.

"Of course, you'll be there for me and I'll always be there for youuu!" You said and poked his cheek.

He giggled and you both continued walking.

You were both walking silently when you saw Jungkook exit a purse shop with his hands filled with carry bags, a girl coming out after.

He noticed you and you both made eye contact, he rolled his eyes and turned to his 'girlfriend'.

She looked at you and smirked, then kissing him passionately.

Taehyung pulled you behind him and started walking past the kissing couple.

Taehyung muttered something just so Jungkook can hear, "Fucker."

Jungkook stopped kissing the girl and turned to Taehyung, "What did you just say?"

"Fucker," He said after he turned, emphasizing the word. "After finding out your girlfriend's pregnant you tell her you're cheating on her and go back to another hoe? Yeah, have fun, fucker." Taehyung said and started pulling you away.

"What the hell, why did you do that?" You said to Taehyung.

"He's such a douche oh my god." Taehyung said, trying to hold back his anger.

You sighed and you both started walking again.

You arrived at the bus stop and sat down, Taehyung standing.

"Sit down Taetae." You said patting the empty space next to you.

He shook his head and kept his eyes glued on the upcoming bus.

"It's coming." He said, looking at it then back at you.

You got up and he held your hand, helping you get on the bus.