moved on - finale

(this is most likely gonna be short)

—3 years later.

"eomma!" seoyeon said and hugged your legs.

"yes?" you picked her up and she hugged your neck.

"where's jiwoo oppa? he's been gone since this morning." she pouted.

"he's with your appa, he'll be here now-"

"honeyyy, im home~!" eunwoo sarcastically sang out as he entered the house.

"hey!" you said and smiled, he gave you a peck and carried seoyeon who was shrieking with excitement.

"hey princess!" he tickled her all over and she giggled.

you looked over at your eight year old son, who was pouting and crossing his arms.

"what's wrong?" you said and crouched down, hugging him tightly.

"appa said i cant buy you flowers because only he buys you flowers." he continued to frown.

"hey, eunwoo!" you looked up at him, he looked down at you with a smile.

"why wouldn't you let him buy me flowers huh?!" you playfully slapped his shoulder as you stood up.

"ow!!"

"apologize now!" you winked at him and he chuckled, looking over at his son.

"i'm sorry, i'll let you see hana if you stop frowning."

jiwoo smiled widely, you glared at eunwoo, "who's hana?"

"his girl friend."

"girlfriend?" you eyed eunwoo.

"ah no no no no, his female friend."

"you introduced him to some girl?!"

"it wasn't my fault she's my friend's daughter!!"

"i don't want my baby's heart broken." you kneeled down and hugged him again.

"oh i'm sure hana's nice. they'll be dating once they're teenagers and make babies and-"

"shut up!!" you shouted and he laughed.

so, if you didn't know, eunwoo proposed last year.

you two are now beyond happily married.  

you did forget about jungkook, but you'd sometimes see him around.

**

"i'll go now, take care of the kids!" you said as you put on your shoes and left the house.

you walked to the supermarket and entered right after you arrived, greeting the old lady, she smiled as she waved back at you.

you bought whatever was needed and grabbed some sweets for your children.

you went to the cashier and a guy was in front of you, getting his chips scanned.

he turned to look at you and when you locked eyes, you both widen them.

"jungkook?"

"y/n?"

"hi." you smiled politely.

"h.." he stared at you, "hey." he said, blinking a lot.

you had a lot of items to scan while he only had a bag of chips, so you knew this conversation will be short. but guess not.

he smiled, "so hows life with eunwoo?"

"great," you grinned.

"how's our baby?" he softly said.