THIRTY TWO - I'M ELEMENTAL. WAIT. WHAT'S ELEMENTAL?

Avery:

I rushed to my first lecture to find my friends and what do you think I saw?

At the back of the class Will was snoring with an helping of whipped cream over the bridge of his nose with a cherry topping on it and who do you think had the guts to do this to the underground wrestler? Well, none other than our dear Mazekeen, Jess.

How did that idiot even sleep through it?

Jess was muffling her giggles with one hand while she held her cell phone with the other. A small semi circle of snickering and giggling, very highly intellectual group had formed around Jess to see the show.

And Jess, well she was bathing in all the attention she was now receiving. She looked healthy, there were no scars or wounds and it didn't seem like she was in any kind of pain, at least not now, though I could predict a really painful future for her once Will wakes up from his hibernation.

In short, Jess was Jess in all her glory.

Oh Gods! I felt like I could finally breathe. Jess was fine. She was alright and she seemed like she was having fun.

I rushed towards her; pushing my way through her audience, I took her in my arms.

"Hey!....What the-" she began but stopped once my shoulders started trembling. I closed my eyes shut and held onto her tighter. I felt her arms wound around my back pulling me in an embrace.

"Sorry guys. The shows over" she said aloud and soon I felt the crowd disperse though I didn't lift my head off her shoulder to actually see what was going on.

"It's alright now, fairy" she cooed in my ear while rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so SO sorry. You needed me once and I couldn't be there for you. I'm such a terrible friend" I said as I held on to her. I didn't care that I was actually crying in front of my whole class because they didn't matter and the one who did was now with me.

"Wait-"

"I know I shouldn't be asking this after I left you stranded but what did you do that night?" I asked between my sniffles as I finally let go of her to take a good look at her face.

She looked weird.

I mean, there were no injuries on her face and she was a beautiful lady but she looked weird because it looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her sockets and her eyebrows were so high on her forehead that I thought they might get lost in her hair.

"What's wrong? Are you-"

"Are you alright, Avery?" She asked. "What are you babbling about?" She asked again.

And now there was a teeny-tiny suspicion in mind that she didn't know what I was talking about, but knowing Jess she might be pulling another prank on me.

"Stop your jokes already. You called me on Friday night and said that your boyfriend and you had a fight and he kicked you out of the car in the middle of the highway. You asked me to come and get you."

"Wha- I never called you. I wasn't even in town during the weekend. And for your information I and my boyfriend are really happy in our relationship, no thanks to you. I spent the weekend with him. We left for his guest house as soon as I reached home on Friday" she huffed before taking the seat beside Will who was still sprawled over his chair with the whipped cream now dripping from his face.

"Are saying that you didn't call me in the middle of the night that day?"

"I was really busy with my love to even think about you that night."