Preparations (Part 1)

A/N: First of all, I want to apologize for changing the title of this chapter. I have a good reason tho because I feel like the content fits more into this than the original. So here it is guys, enjoy reading! Lovelots :)

"Okay so tell me everything." Fern says, dragging Pie to the couch.

"I saw them kissing, Fern."

"What?! Are you sure about this, Pie? You might be wrong."

"They did. They did it inside the campus. God, my head hurts right now!" Pie exclaimed, pressing her fingers in her temple.

Judging by the absence of a response and the kind of stare Fern is giving to Pie at the moment, the latter knew that her cousin is going to say something that could hit her over the edge. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just being too jealous. I just can't really imagine that I'll be able to have a conversation like this with you."'

"Conversation about what?"

"About love." The taller girl is looking at the brunette's facial expression, waiting for her to utter the words that she wanted to hear the most.

"Geez, I'm not in love." She mumbled under her breath. Fern shook her head when she heard this and spoke, "Go ahead and keep telling yourself that. When you're ready to accept your real feelings, come to me then and I'll help you deal with it."

"But...." Pie frowns, getting slightly defensive.

"Oh and by the way Pie?" Fern says. "I don't think Kim did that, you should know better than that." The taller girl said and walked into the kitchen to grab her phone, leaving her cousin dumbfounded.

After having that serious talk with her cousin, Pie seems to kind of get lost in what's happening around her. She was looking at the board right now, her features looked like she's intently listening but in reality, she isn't. Her presence is in the room but her mind is somewhere else. Luckily, their teacher weren't that strict and didn't seem to notice how the brunette is acting right now.

Kim, on the other hand, is playing with her pen, endlessly pressing it and making a click sound when Zee threw a crumbled paper at her. "What's with you, buddy?"

"Yeah, you're acting weird since you came back." Nan closed her notebook, trying to join the conversation.

What's with her?

She wants to say Pie's name.