Hope's stars

**hello just to that this is my book that I made just for procation I “ hope " you like it :)

          I'm a normal person but I'm a preppy person my name is hope I am a nerd to, there is a group the popular, the nerd, artist, and jocks and cheerleaders. And there is a lot more people but it is too much of people. I'm at home relax for a new phone to come out “ mom is the package here! " i said exactly “yes but you need to study and do you're homework first two days then on Friday you can have it" said hope's mom. “But mom that's when I'm leaving to a new school but please aand " i was interrupted my mom "I said no just slow youre horse's

“fine I will call down!" as I ran up to ran my room. The next day I woke up open my baloney doors I felt a fresh breeze, my neighborhood is pretty cool I always thought of the birds I did see birds I got a nice view of the city and lake. There is one boy I used to like his name is chad but he is girlfriend with Kara who is the  queen but I stay in the shadow where I'm no not a lot attention.“ do you want me to pick you up" said my friend Cindy “yah yes can you but I don't want Chad to see me'' I went to Cindy's car before Chad looked over here “ Omg he almost saw me shh I think he is coming hide" as I was hideing “hey Cindy have you seen hope" said Chad I saw Cindy drive off quickly " as I was relieved “ I can't believe he wanted to know where you where" said Cindy " can you drive me home please. Cindy dropped me off at my house and I laid on my bed then I heard a tap “ umm hi hope um can I come in?" said Chad but I went under my bed and I saw him go and I got up I can't believe he wanted to see me, a girl, unpopular uncool. On Thursday then I went downstairs nervous to go to school. "goodbye honey bun have a good day love you" said hope's mom I got to school I went in the dark I saw Chad with Kara I need to really hide they passed " bye Kara I got to go" said Chad then he saw me and looked at me the hold my cheek I blush then he slowly getting closer and closer then his lips touch mine and we kissed and I ran to Cindy and Cindy said to Chad stay away from my best friend she doesn't want to get bullied by Kara again just stay away, ok" she said then he left Cindy told me that she has a friend who is single and he became my best friend and he is nice and my tipe who is in the school I went to Cindy's house and his name was Henry and he loved art and I thought he is cute but I need to tell Chad that he has a girlfriend and I need a nerdy boy like Henry but I can't hurt him.I went home and I did not want to tell my mom what's happening with me and school so I went to bed and i sleep well.