chapter 1 trouble with people

The next day I got up went to the bus and sat down and Kara said " get out of my seat and why you dare kiss my boyfriend get out of this bus, I really wished you died" said Kara " I did nothing wrong he tried to kiss me and he is cheating on you I'm dating someone else" said hope “ sure you have a boyfriend! and Chad is that true you did that " said kara sadly “ um yes I did I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU! she is pretty in the inside and she is an Angel you are the and always will be the devil!" said Chad madly to kara . Kara through her water at Chad and sat down with her friends and Chad tried to seat next to hope but hope got up and sat next to Cindy. they both decided to go home with her mom and told hope's mom all about everything.'' sweetie you can tell me anything always remember I was you're age to" I turned away and rolled my eyes and talk to Cindy and then ate dinner and me Cindy are having a sleep over. so what do you think about Chad do you HATE him or what" Cindy said, well I HATE him but I don't want to hurt him and I have to talk to Henry and sort things out" said hope well let's go to sleep good night". good night" said Cindy good night MOM! "said hope yelling good night sweetie and good night Cindy" then I turned off the lights and we both slowly went to sleep.