BH 75

"Dale!!!" Edward shouts in surprise and immediately holds Dale in his arms.

Toma heard Edward shout so he immediately went to them.

"What happened Edward?" he asks while checking Dale's pulse.

"I don't know! She just suddenly fainted!" Edward answers in panic.

"We need to get her to the hospital!"

When Edward didn't move, Toma shouted at him.

"Now Edward! We have to do it now!"

Edward carried Dale into his arms and ran as fast as he could to their car.

Toma looks at Jinnie and she nods her head in understanding.

"I'm coming with you!" Jinnie tells him.

Toma holds her hand and they follow Edward's car.

Toma called Dale's parents to let them know of the situation, he knows that in Edward's state he would forget to call them.

Toma also alerted the hospital.

Because of Dale's delicate condition they already have a plan in case of emergency.

Jinnie also called Elisse to tell her that they had to leave the party because of Dale.

Meanwhile, Edward couldn't drive fast enough.

He kept glancing at Dale who still hasn't regained consciousness.

He kept uttering a silent prayer that nothing bad will happen to her and the twins.

He wouldn't know what to do if she lost her again.

Thankfully, the party was held in a location near the hospital, which was the reason Dale was allowed to attend it.

An emergency staff is already waiting for them as soon as they arrive.

He carefully lays down Dale in the emergency bed.

He sees Toma talking to the doctor.

He's grateful that Toma had the foresight to alert the hospital to Dale's situation.

She was wheeled into the emergency room.

Toma approached him.

"What's going to happen Toma?"

"They still have to check her first. For now, all we can do is wait and pray that nothing bad.... no... that everything will be alright!"

"Aarrgghh.... This is so frustrating!" Edward paced back and forth.

After a few agonizing minutes, the doctor emerged from the emergency room.

"Mr. Barber, I'm afraid that we have to proceed with the twin's delivery now or we might lose them. We're going to do a cesarean section on your wife."

The doctor is still saying something but Edward can't hear it anymore.

He gripped the doctor's arms and pleaded with him.

"Please doc! Do everything you need to do to make sure that my wife and babies are safe!"

"Yes, Mr. Barber, I assure you that we will do everything we can but we can't guarantee anything! What you need to do now is pray for a miracle!"

Edward covers his ears.

"No! Don't say that! They're going to make it!"

Edward felt hands on his hands.

He looked up and saw Catelyn.

"Mom! Please tell me that Dale and the twins are going to be okay!" he pleaded like a little boy.

Catelyn felt a hand touch her heart.

She embraced Edward and stroked his back.

"They're going to be okay Eddie! Dale is a fighter! I know that she will fight for your babies!" she tried to assure him.

Kevin embraced them both.