"Welcome to my humble abode, please, make yourself at home."

"Whatever, you jerk." Jimin muttered.

"I heard that."

"Good."

After much struggle at breakfast, Jeongguk was finally able to convince Jimin to move in with him. Taehyung went along with whatever Jimin did so it's wasn't hard to convince him at all. Jeongguk could see that humanity had failed Jimin and Taehyung, and he was eager to reshape their perspective of people.

Jeongguk had opened the door to his home and walked in first with Jimin and Taehyung trailing closely behind him. The couple hadn't said much since they got into Jeongguk's car, Taehyung didn't utter a single word.

Jimin was nervous and very skeptical of Jeongguk as he wondered if the young man had ulterior motives behind all his acts of kindness. His guard was up and he was tense as he made sure to stay aware of his surroundings.

He made sure to stay at least one foot away from Jeongguk to avoid being touched by him if he was to do something to him or Taehyung. He was half thankful for Jeongguk allowing them into his home since he knew nothing of the man, and judging from the appearance of his home, he seemed to be well off.

Everything from the ceiling to the grey floor was neat, pristine and of course clean. Jimin was afraid to touch anything in fear of ruining Jeongguk's household items.

Jeongguk turned around to face Jimin and Taehyung which provoked Jimin to protect Taehyung by pulling him behind him and raising his arm as protection for his lover.

"Are you guys okay?" The young man asked, eyebrows slightly furrowed at their eccentricity.

Jimin nodded as he slowly put his arm back down to his side, once he assured himself that they were under no threat. After him, Jimin and Taehyung couldn't be too trusting of those they knew and strangers.

Jeongguk gave him a warm smile. "Feel free to take a shower and change clothes. I'll lend you some of mine for now- let me show you where you'll be sleeping."

Jeongguk begun to walk up the staircase with Jimin and Taehyung following behind him. The couple intertwined their hands as they followed the home owner, leaving a good amount of space between them.

After all of Jeongguk's efforts to make them feel welcomed and comfortable, the two still hadn't managed to fully trust him. Especially Taehyung.

He hadn't made any effort to converse with Jeongguk and it wasn't just because he was shy. He had ruined Taehyung, just when he was down he put on a facade and picked him up again only to kick him back down to his lowest point. Even at his lowest, he managed to kick him down lower until he successfully broke him altogether.

The old Taehyung was dead, and there was no mistaking that.

Jeongguk begun to slow down before he stopped walking and pointed at a door as he faced the two.

"Here's the bathroom. I'm assuming that the two of you would want to sleep together so your bedroom is opposite the bathroom. I'll leave your pajamas outside." He explained, Jimin nodding along to his words as Taehyung hid behind his boyfriend.

"Thank you Jeongguk..." Jimin spoke softly before bowing.

Jeongguk's eyes widened as a light pink blush casted upon his cheeks. "P-please don't bow to me! I think you both may be my hyungs and it's equally as good to look after your hyungs as dongsaengs."

"We- we're twenty-nine." Jimin mumbled.

Jeongguk hummed. "You're my hyungs. I'm twenty-seven. But, I'll leave you to it. If you need anything I'll be downstairs."