For the remainder of the day, Jimin sat on the couch and distracted himself with the TV. He ignored his stomach's calls for food as he only kept one thing in mind.

"Nobody likes a fat person."

A few hours after Jimin had woken up, Taehyung did. He came tiptoeing downstairs which meant Jimin was clueless about him awaking and when he came up to Jimin tapped his shoulder, the young man jumped so high he fell off the couch and onto the floor.

Taehyung covered his hand with his mouth, trying not to laugh at his boyfriend- but failed miserably as he cackled at the humorous happening.

Jimin grumbled as he stood and playfully glared a Taehyung, his arms crossed over his chest to express himself. When Taehyung saw this he wrapped his arms around Jimin's small frame and hugged his blues away which was an easy task given that Jimin wasn't mad at him in the first place, and he could never stay mad at Taehyung for prolonged periods of time.

From then, Jimin dished up Taehyung's late breakfast onto a plate and served the food to him at the dining table. He followed as Jeongguk told them to eat: loads of vegetable side dishes, a fair amount of rice, a couple egg rolls and two bottles of banana milk.

He so wanted to have a plate of nutritious food like he has given to his boyfriend, but the words replayed in his mind, acting as a barrier and a slow journey to death as they had already been on the verge of malnutrition.

It pained him that he still believed his words after he convinced Taehyung that he spoke nothing but lies as he was a snake in their Garden of Eden.

After, the two resided to the couch, cuddling up to each other where they watched whatever they could find on TV whether it would have they laughing until their stomachs hurt or crying until their eyes stung.

________

"I'm home!" Jeongguk called out as he walked into his home.

He closed his front door behind himself and kicked his shoes off, exchanging them for his sliders. He walked further into his house to see the young couple passed out on the couch, clinging to each other.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung through the house which made the corners of Jeongguk's lips turn up into a smile. He ran to the door and flung it open before jumping onto his hyung.

"Seokjinnie!" He cried.

"Shit baby, did you really miss me that much?"

"Of course I did hyung."

Jeongguk pulled out of their hug and tiptoed to peck his boyfriend's lips multiple times. Seokjin slapped Jeongguk's ass then squeezed his plump, right cheek roughly.

"If you missed sir so much how about you show sir what you've been missing, hm?" Seokjin muttered into his ear, his tone sultry.

Jeongguk's face heated up at the erotic comment. "H-hyung I- I don't think we can-"

"Why not? You trying to be a bad boy today. Is that what this is?"

Seokjin managed to slip his hand into Jeongguk's underwear and begun to stroke his hardening length painfully slow.

"F-fuck- hyung." Jeongguk breathed out, head thrown back.

"You like what sir's doing? Tell sir you fucking love it." Seokjin demanded as his grip on Jeongguk's cock tightened.

"I- I fucking love it sir. I love when- when you touch me, I'm your slut."

"Damn right you are, bitch."

Just as Jeongguk was about to slip his hand into Seokjin's pants, he turned his head to see that Taehyung had now woken up and was patiently sitting in the couch, watching the TV to block out what Jeongguk and Seokjin were doing by the door.

"Tae- Taehyung!" Jeongguk called out as he ripped himself away from Seokjin.

"Is that-"

"Yes hyung!"

"How- how long have you been awake for?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Just... woke up."

Jeongguk's eyebrows raised in shock and suprise. He had yet to listen to Taehyung's voice as he hadn't spoken to him since they met for the second time at the shelter. He wasn't expecting it, and if he was honest, it was a good suprise.

"Did you maybe, hear or see anything we just did?" Jeongguk asked once again.

This time, Taehyung only shook his head in response.

"Okay. Well, this uh- this is my boyfriend, Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin gave Taehyung a small smile but he didn't return it and only scanned the man standing before him with weary eyes.

"J-Jeongguk?" Jimin rasped as he begun to wake up, now staring at Jeongguk and the man beside him.

As he didn't know the man who was beside Jeongguk and he quickly woke himself properly and shuffled next to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him.

Seokjin leaned into Jeongguk's ear. "Do they see me as a threat of a sort?"

"Probably. From what I've gathered, they've been through a lot." He whispered.

"Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung are you hungry?"

Taehyung nodded while Jimin shook his head. Taehyung turned to face Jimin with a look filled with curiousity on his face. Jimin squeezed Taehyung's hand to reassure him that he was fine but Taehyung knew him well enough to know that he wasn't being truthful with him.

Taehyung faced Jeongguk and pointed up with his index finger.

"You're... going upstairs? Both of you?" He asked as he tried to understand what Taehyung was trying to tell him.

The older man nodded and Jeongguk gave him a small smile. Taehyung stood from the couch and pulled his boyfriend along with him. He dragged Jimin up the stairs and into their bedroom where he slammed the door shut, turned and glared at Jimin.

"Tell me." Taehyung demanded.

"Tell you what?"

"D-don't act stupid."

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "Don't feel like it."

"But... you haven't eaten all day." Taehyung pointed out, now dropping his glare.

"Tae, I'm not hungry so can we please go back downstairs? Let's not worry Jeongguk-ah."

"No! Y-you're not being truthful! I-is it him? Is- is that why you're not eating?"

Jimin stayed silent at the accusation, which indicated that Taehyung's suspicions were correct.

"I'm- I'm right, aren't I?"

"I-"

"Liar. You- you said that everything he said was a lie b-but you lied!" Taehyung shouted, tears now welling up in his eyes.

"It's hard Taehyung! It's so fucking hard to try and not believe everything he said when I've believed it f-for so- so long..." Jimin replied, his voice equally as loud as Taehyung's.

Taehyung took a step towards Jimin's shaking body, his tears streaming down his face. Jimin looked up at Taehyung to see an obvious glimmer of pain in his eyes.

"Baby..." Jimin called out.

Taehyung knew what Jimin wanted to say and ran into his arms. Jimin wrapped his arms around his lover tight and pecked the top of his head.

"Please- please eat Daddy... F-for me." He begged as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'll try... I'll try, for you."