Chapter 2-

Lucifers pov

I watched as chloe flew into the air the force from the bullet throwing her backwards.

This couldn't be happening. I had tried to look after the detective I really did I never wanted her to get hurt. Maybe it's because of who I am. It's well known that the devil will never be loved even my own father threw me out.

It's my fault fate and my father will never allow me to be happy. I should have never become close with Chloe the evil inside of me was always going to hurt her in some way.

I raced forwards and caught her in my arms. Please be okay. 

"No,no no,no this can't be happening" Not again. I had to be strong, I looked up at pierce hate raging inside of me. If I had my hell hounds they would be howling happily at the opportunity of a kill.There was a special place in hell reserved for monsters like pierce. And I was going to drag him down to his prison myself.

Suddenly gun shots rang out disturbing the tense silence. Almost instinctively my wings ripped through the newly scarred skin on my back and incased both the dectective and I.

An agonising pain shot through my left wing reminding me that I was not invincible. I gritted my teeth and grunted trying hard not to shout out at the pain and show my obvious weakness. But more bullets came again and again as I screamed. My beautiful pearl white feathers turning slowly to crimson. 

I had to get out of there and fast. I looked up  through the canopy of feathers to see a gap in between the shooters. I secured my hold on the detective glancing down I registered her features once more memorising them so that I would never forget. 

Then I went covering Chloe with my body I ran holding her in my arms limp and lifeless. I swerved past the gun men their eyes still wide from the sight of divinity. I jumped and flew out of the doors and up onto the roof not stopping until I knew that Chloe was safe and far enough away.

Now that I was immortal nothing was going to stop me from killing pierce. Once apron a time he had begged me to kill him and I had promised that I would.

Who am I if I am not a devil of my word?

A/n Hiya what do u guys think? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages I didn't think anyone was reading it so I kinda stopped but I now know that people are reading this story and I think they are enjoying it !!!! (I probably sound so lame rn 😂) but basically it's the usual: any story ideas are amazing, reviews would be cool, too long to short ?  you get the drill😂😂 Anyway have nice lives.

 byeeee   Nev xxx