Angel 11

Freyah's POV

" you know Freyah I'm not one on disrespect" Luka said before throwing on the bed. I bounced some and looked at him. He brought us to the guest room far away from everyone. Mama nor Sawyer did anything to stop it. I guess they trust him enough.

"Who the fuck cares I just want to get out." I said getting up but Luka pushes me back down.

"Freyah I know you are in a relationship right now so I'm holding back but you be damn lucky that I'm fucking the shit out of you with my "tiny" dick." Luka said as his eyes darkened as he leaned in staring into my eyes.

Oh shit.

There goes my panties.

I stared at him not wanting him to think that he just made me wet by that comment and rolled my eyes. I pushed at his chest but he didn't move.

"You are lucky that I don't even spank that nice round ass of yours but I do know one thing...when you get back to Ryan and break up with him I'm immediately going to tear that pussy of yours up and the only things heard will be my balls slapping against your body and your screams of pleasure" Luka continued making me clench my legs close and take a big breath. He smirked and moved away.

"Now let's go before I change my mind" he said walking to the door. I nodded and slowly stood up walking after him.

I never been so turned on in my life.

Fuck my life.

"I would change your look of lust before I actually change my mind Freyah" he growled making me nod and walk out quickly. I walked downstairs to see my siblings still in the dining room. I walked to see everyone turned to me.

"Did you have fun sis" Emma joked making Laila laugh. I glared at her and went to Lorenzo. He pulled me into his lap and held me.

"Awe big sister is probably exhausted Emma" Laila joked making me flick her off. Luka walked into the room and glared at me and Lorenzo.

"You know man I don't really appreciate hearing how my sister sister got fucked" Legend said to Laila while glaring at Luka. Luka didn't pay him no mind and smirked at me before leaving.

What have I gotten myself into?

"I'm going to bed guys I need the sleep plus it's late" I said getting off Enzo's lap and yawning.

This has been a long ass day oh my god. The plane ride, our almost kiss, and being "dicknapped" as Laila calls it has tired the fuck out of me.

"Goodnight" they replied and I walked upstairs to my room. I walked to my old room and yawned. It was the second biggest room. Since I'm the oldest, Mama thought I should get it when I was little. I kissed my teeth and put a tank top on and booty shorts. Climbing in my bed, I closed my eyes and went to sleep fast.

~~~~~

Knocking on my door made me bury my head in the pillow and groan. The knocking stopped and my door opened. I didn't look to see how it was but just tried to sleep again. The bed dipped and arms wrapped around my small body. I was pulled into a warm hard chest and I yawned out.

"Whoever this is you smell nice" I commented before turning toward the person. I opened my eyes to see a smile from the person making me blink my eyes to adjust to the dark.

Luka.

"Thanks Princess but go back to sleep" he whispered kissing my cheek.

"You know it's suppose to be the other way around where The girl sneaks into the boys room" I said rubbing my eyes. He chuckled and nodded.

"I been thinking about you and couldn't sleep" he explained before nuzzling his head in my neck and wrapped his big ass arm around me holding me in his arms. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I been thinking about how horny you made me but yet I could see sleep" I said before closing my eyes. He chuckled again but didn't say anything this time.

"I wish you was mine" he whispered. I heard it too yet there wasn't a minute before I sleep after that.

~~~~

"Princess wake up" I heard making me groan and tighten my hold on my pillow. Someone chuckled under me and I yawned.

Wait under?

I opened my eyes to see I was laying on top of Luka. I was holding him like he was a teddy bear. I blushed and bit my lip. He smirked at me as I sat up. His eyes immediately went to my chest making me look down to see one of my boobs fell out of my shirt. I blushed and fixed it quickly before looking back at him.

"Damn you are beautiful" He whispered making me blush even more. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and kissed my cheek as he sat up as well. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his  neck.

"Freyah you have a call" Emma said knocking on the bed. I frowned and climbed off Luka walking to the door. She gave me the door and I put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms.Daniels my name is Linda  I came to call you to inform you that your husband has been hospitalized as of last night. There was a car accident, he is fine but we are supposed to call the numbers on the emergency contract which is you miss"  Linda said making me cursed out loud.

"I'm on my way thank you Linda" I said before hanging up.  I didn't comment on her calling Ryan my husband. Ryan set up the contact calling me Mrs.Daniels. That wasn't his last name but he just wanted an Mrs in front of my name.

I hurried around the room getting clothes on. I grabbed a black crop top and grey sweatpants putting it on. Luka was still seated on the bed looking at me confused.

"Frey what's wrong" He said making me freeze and look at him.

"Ryan is in the hospital he is fine but I need to just go there to check on him" I explained and grabbed my purse.

"What!" He said getting off the bed. He was shirtless with grey sweatpants on just like mine. I didn't look at his chest because I knew it was going to distract me from leaving.

"I am coming back I just need to see if he is okay and then I'm taking a flight back" I said before grabbing my phone. I didn't need clothes or anything since I'm coming back. He is probably going to be going home back time I get there if he is really fine.

"I'm coming with you" He said grabbing his shirt.

"No you stay here I'll be fine I promise"

"Freyah no I'm coming" Luka said giving me a look. I sighed and nodded giving up.

"Okay but we are coming back the next day after I check up on him" I said before leaving out the door.

"Mama we will be back tomorrow we have go back home but we will be back" I yelled grabbing hurrying  out the door before she can force us to stay. Laila waved bye and we got into the car.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?

Should she have went back?

Should she have stayed?