Welcome back

I Changed into my skirt and matching top along with my fur over coat (just because i'm extra ! ) I raised my ponytail and glossed up my lips. I came down the stairs. No one saw me at first but when I got to the third step the whole gang freaked out. Even Little Ponyboy and Johnny! "Daaaaaammmnnn Girl!" Yelled Two-bit. "That's my cousin, that's my cousin" said darry. Pony and Johnny were whispering to each other while Sodapop and Steve were calling me things like angel. Dally was leaning up against the wall looking me up and down. He directed me into the hallway that we were flirting in. "What the hell are you wearing , you really think i'm gonna let you go out in that ?" I smirked. "I'm serious Mathilda." I smirked even more. "Are you really Though?" Dally looked at me for 3 solid seconds and then started laughing. "Nah cutie , you look great, let's go" I smiled. "But Mathilda, I don't want you messin around with other guys, I can't afford to loose you to some idiot who'll break your heart in one night. trust me babe" I looked blank for a second. "babe." I thought to myself. my heart fluttered. "Are we goin or not?" Two-bit complained. Dally and I came out of the hallway and went to the door. Sodapop leaped out from behind the wall and scared the living daylights out of me. I squealed but then laughed hysterically. He gave me a hug and laughed. "You comin?" I asked him. "Nah, I'm not really a partier" This kind of confused me because ; I'm not really a partier either. "This is kinda like a Welcome Back thing, ya know?"