less pain

Johnny got on the ground and laid on Ponyboy sobbing. Dally was breathing heavily and had dropped the blade and he ran over to Pony. Before I knew it I was with Pony too. I had my hands on him and was feeling his forehead checking to see if he was warm. I was shocked. He was cold as ice. Johnny got up and plopped next to me. I put my arm around him and wiped his tears. I was crying too. I turned to Dally. "Chill out Dal, Chill out." He was still shook up from his own actions but managed to nod his head. I wiped tears off my face. "Please say sorry to Johnnycakes" Dally looked at me with scared eyes. "I'm sorry johnnycakes, I didn't mean to scare you that way" Johnny nodded his head. "Ah that's alright Dal, I get it, you love the girl, I don't blame you one bit." I grabbed Johnnys hand and squeezed it. This is when Pony finally opened his eyes. I lunged on top of him and put my hands under his face. "Damnit Kid what happened, you scarin me half to death, johnnycakes too" Ponyboy sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Dally and started to back away. Dally let out a soft chuckle. "Calm down kid I don't bite" Johnny and I giggled. I grabbed Pony's hand to lift him up. "Let's head back guys, they sky's gettin dark." Dally said. So we went back.