Grades

A/N: I wasn't planning on doing another chapter but since you guys liked it so much, I will! Thank you for 200+ reads!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my desk, my brows furrowed. This was such a hard exam, math wasn't particularly my strong suit. I look up at the clock. Five minutes left and I wasn't even halfway done. Man my parents are gonna kill me. Focus, focus, I say to myself, but to no avail. Five minutes ticks by in five seconds and the buzzer rings as Aizawa sensei, calls pencils down. I put my head in my hands there goes my grade. The year was almost over and I was already not doing great in the class, now I have this bad grade to add to it. This semester was definitely adding up. I grab my bag and books as I walk outside the classroom. How an I gonna explain this to my parents. How am I gonna pass this class is the more important question. I walk outside the school in a spot where I can't be seen and sit against the wall,leaning my head back and closing my eyes. A sigh escapes my lips as tears start to sting my eyes.

"Hey, I was wondering where you we... What's wrong," my boyfriend was there almost immediately by my side. Shouto lifted my chin. "You know you can talk to me, so talk," he said gently, situating himself so he's sitting next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He kissed your cheek and wiped away the tear that was now dribbling down my face.

"I don't think I can do it sho, I just don't get it, I failed the test, my grades are terrible, how am I going to become a good hero if I can't even do basic algeb-" I was cut off from my self depreciation as he pressed a finger to my lips, a stern frown on his face. " You know you can't think like that, you're going to be a great hero and I know it, and you know that no matter how many tests you fail, and how many bad grades you get it won't change that, and it won't change the way I think about you, and nothing will ever change how I love you." he said, looking you in the eyes, he pressed his forehead against mine, "Now you have to stop thinking like that, I can help you study and we can bring your grades up, let me help you."
Again tears started filling my eyes, but this time with happiness as I threw my arms around him burying my face in his neck. He started to rub my back and whisper sweet nothings in my ear telling me it will be alright. "I wub you too," my muffled words came spilling out of my mouth as he held me. "I know, I love you," he repeated, "now let's get you home and feeling better" he dried my tears and he kissed me, long and gentle, taking his time. He slid me into his lap and he continued rubbing circled down my back. He looked me in the eyes, and I saw his duo colored hues shine with emotion as he smiled at me. He cupped my cheek, "Or we could stay here like this for however long you wanted, anything for you to feel better," he smirked. I pecked his cheek as I said "it's a good thing I don't have homework," continuing to work my way down his neck, he lifted my chin and kissed me again, more intense this time, smiling as he did, and said "Me neither."