Chapter Thirteen- Round 2: Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon Part Two

Slurpuff looked at his trainer in sadness and anger, and wrapped his tiny arms around my leg.

"Slurpuff don't want Ethan sad, Slurpuff want Ethan happy!" he cried, "Ethan trust Slurpuff, Slurpuff will win this for Ethan!"

My anger and spite cooled down the moment I turned my head to face Slurpuff. I gave him a quick smile and picked him up before giving the Meringue Pokemon a tender hug.

"Thank you Slurpuff, I needed that."

"Slurpuff likes Ethan happy, Slurpuff wants to continue this for Ethan!"

"Alright then." I placed him back down on the ground. 

Slurpuff woofed happily.

"Thank youThank you!"

"Let's win this shall we?" Slurpuff nodded.

"Flareon, use Flamethrower!" Simon ordered.

"Slurpuff, counter with Psychic!"

Flareon wasted no time and hurled a super powerful flamethrower at Slurpuff, hoping to at least do some harm to the Fairy Pokemon. Slurpuff yawned a little before emitting a powerful Psychic attack, stopping the attack in mid-air and freezing it completely.

"H-How the?!" Flareon gasped.

"Slurpuff admits, your flamethrower is powerful but not powerful enough." Slurpuff smiled, "With enough power one can easily stop the attack and if your talented enough..."

Slurpuff concentrated his powers and disintegrated the attack before Flareon's and Simon's eyes.

"You can take control of the moves energy cells and manipulate them to however you want. You can freeze, solidify or even destroy them at will."

"A-Amazing." The Fire eeveelution awed.

"I must say Ethan," Simon smiled in awe, "That completely threw me off my game."

"Why thank you." I replied.

"Doesn't mean I'll give up!"

"Bring it."

"Shadow Ball Flareon!" Simon ordered, 

"Slurpuff, Dazzling Gleam!" I countered.

Flareon conjured a huge ball of shadows and ghost-like power and hurled it towards the enemy. Slurpuffs body glowed bright in multi colours and extended his hands out, creating a variety of rainbow coloured pillars. Upon command, Slurpuff shot the Pillars with rapid fire and destroyed the shadow ball that was aimed for him.  Most Pillars survived the collision with the ghost move and and flew towards Flareon.

"Flareon, dodge it!"

The eeveelution nodded as he ran in all directions, trying to avoid the incoming pillars. The Fire Pokemon did a good job in avoiding most of them but fate took plans for the turn, Flareon accidently tripped over a rock that was in its way and he fell down. This gave the remaining pillars time to make their target.

They all struck struck Flareon and due to the Fairy moves incredible power, the fire type fainted. Slurpuff had won.

"Flareon is unable to battle! Slurpuff wins!"

Flareon stood up and looked down in disappointment.

"I-I lost." Flareon muttered.

"Flareon did excellent." Slurpuff smiled, "Flareon should feel proud as he battled hard for his trainer like Slurpuff fought his hardest for Ethan. You should feel proud."