Chapter Eighteen

**Brantley's P.O.V.**

Where in the hell did Payton go? It doesn't take that long to get changed into a sweatshirt. I turned the TV off and made my way upstairs. I went into our bedroom and saw Payton sleeping. I smiled to myself and pulled out my phone to take a picture of her.

{Came upstairs to change and never came back. This is how I find her. @PaytonDixie05}

I put my phone on the charger and stripped of my clothes. I got in bed with Payton and pulled her to me. I rested my hand on her flat stomach and ran my thumb over it. I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy, again.

**The Next Morning**

**Payton's P.O.V.**

When I woke up I actually didn't feel like I was going to throw up. Thank god. I rolled over to find an empty bed. Did Brantley really sleep on the couch last night? I got up to find my lovely boyfriend. I walked down the stairs and the smell of sauage filled the air and I ran to the bathroom. I felt Brantley right behind me holding my hair. When I was finished I looked at Brantley with a slight glare.

"I hate you." I said standing up.

"I know you do." Brantley said with a slight smile. I just rolled my eyes and brushed my teeth. Brantley went back to the kitchen and I waited in the bathroom for him to be done cooking.

"Are you done?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah." Brantley yelled back. I came out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen.

"Do you want to try and eat some?" Brantley asked.

"No thank you. I'll stick to cereal." I said getting a bowl out of the cabinet.

"Alright baby. You gonna be okay for the cook out?" Brantley asked.

"You might have to cook but yeah I'll be okay." I said with a small smile.

"I can do that. We'll have to go to the store soon." Brantley said.

"We can go after we get done eating. Well I've gotta take a shower so after that." I said sitting down at the table with my bowl of Lucky Charms.

"We can shower together." Brantley said with a terrible wink.

I let out a small giggle and nodded. Brantley and I finished eating our breakfast and went upstairs to shower. I decided to look half way decent today so I pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans and a baby blue tank top. Brantley and I got in the shower and he washed my hair for me. I love this guy so damn much. After our shower, were we actually did just shower. We got out and got dressed. I put my skinny jeans on and my tank top. Brantley was wearing his black pants and a grey t-shirt.

"Are you gonna wear your hat today?" I asked.

"Nah. I don't always wear my hat." Brantley said sitting on the bed.

"I know that babe. That's why I asked." I said going into the bathroom to brush my hair.

"You're colorful today." Brantley said.

"It doesn't hurt to look nice." I said with a small smile.

"You always look nice baby." Brantley said.

"Well, then it's doesn't hurt to not wear jeans and a t-shirt on the weekends." I said throwing my hair up into a messy bun. My hair doesn't look right down when it's wet.

"You could always be naked." Brantley said pulling me onto the bed with him when I tried to walk by.

"That's illegal." I said smilng.