Chapter 1

(Giovana's Pov)

my friend Carmen is coming over today. I tool a quick shower.

I got dressed and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack.

After a few minutes I finally heard a knock on the door.

I rushed to open it.

"Hey Carmen"

"hey girl guess what"

"what?" I asked

"lets go to your room first we don't wanna scare people" she laughed and I laughed to.

We walked towards my room oh amd by the way its full of One Direction posters.

"ok we are here now tell me"

"One Direction is coming to this town in a month"

I started to scream and Carmen joined me.

"Finally it's been a while since they came last time" they came here a year ago but we couldn't go.

"and guess what"

"ugh what"

"I got us some tickets to the front"

"AAAH!" I can't believe it we are finally going to their concert, and on the front seats.

"Lupita is coming with us too you don't mind right she's our bestie too"

"nah I dont mind" She's a huge directioner too.

...

Carmen left and I went to sleep. omg finally just have to wait a month.

(please vote and comment)

((I know you're reading this Lupita and yeah I'm putting you in the story))

((also guys can someone make me a cover for this book please I make my own but they're horrible. Pleaze I will give you credit just comment or inbox me))