Must watch Kdramas for beginners

Hey there, I just wanted to thank you soooooo much for deciding to read my book. 😁 I really hope you will find this useful and keep reading.

***********************************
************************************

Okay so I started watching Kdramas from a very young age... And surprise surprise... I got very addicted very fast. (I was around 11/12, and am now turning 16 soon.)
It was my elder sister, Natasha who who had gotten me hooked and because Kdramas aren't as commonly watched in my country. I, at the time had (foolishly) ridiculed her about watching these kinds of shows instead of shows like; Teen wolf or pretty little liars. (Little did I know that I too would soon adore them)

How did they catch my interest at last you may ask?
L.E.E M.I.N.H.O.
As soon as he had entered the scene that my sister was watching, all my undivided attention was his and i just had to see more of him!
He was my first celebrity crush after my 5SOS phase had ended and my crush on Luke evaporated.
And he remained for over a year... Until I stumbled across another Korean cutie.
K.I.M W.O.O.B.I.N.
who had been my second and definitely not my last victim of celeb crushes.

But without any further or due, I will now begin my list; of must watch Kdramas for... BEGINNERS!!!

MY TOP TEN (In no specific order)
•Boys over flowers
•The heirs
•secret garden
•Moon embraces the sun
•Heartstrings
•Pinocchio
•Dream high
•Oh my Venus
•Healer
•My princess

ENJOY!!! ❤❤❤