heart throbbb ♥♥

your POV
I walked on stage and everybody screamed. I waved and spoke into the microphone. "How's everyone doing tonight?" I asked and the crowd roared as I paced the stage. I saw Emma walk back with her friend and I just have to say she's way more beautiful in person.

"Y'all ready for a/n/#1?!" I asked. (First album name = a/n/#1). They all screamed and some girl threw their bra at me and it landed coincidentally in my hand. I dropped it and laughter took up the stadium.

I threw it back and some guys started fighting over it. I laughed.

"Y'all mother fuckers fucked up." I laughed and more laughter took up the stadium.

"Alright, alright I'm ready to fucking go." I said and everybody roared. Then music from my very first song, 'Fuck You Sir', started playing.

After the concert I made my way down the stairs while everybody screamed my name and then the lights came back on.

emma's POV
After the concert Summer and Olivia and Tatiana made a 'grabbing-arm-train' and Summer lead us to a very manager type looking guy.

"Are you f/n f/W's manager?" Summer asked.

"Yeahhhh...." He said

"HI (best friends name = b/f/n) B/F/N!" Olivia said cutting in.

I really wanted to see the rapper again but they wouldn't let me go.

"Hey b/f/n-" It was him! It was f/n f/w!

"Oh hey girls," he said.

"HI Y/N!" Tatiana said. Wow... Is that his real name... It's really cute, it fits him.

"HWHWHWHQHYQ!" All the girls screamed except for me. A couple body gaurds came over and stood on either side of him.

"Stand down guys, girls are cool wit me." He said and I just- I was speechless.

We took pictures and all that and then while all the other girls were running back towards the car someone grabbed my arm... Y/N GRABBED MY ARM!

"Thanks for hanging," he said. I didn't know what to say so I nodded. I ran after my friends and then looked behind me... He waved- he's such a heart throb.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
my album name is: That's Beez Wack.... *sigh*