The love that ends

The world would have to wait my dreams would have to be stopped before i can chase them. It was 00:13 and im still lost in the forest with no hope that i can find home. I was starting to hear footsteps behind me it felt like i was at school with kids following me around....i started to pick up my pace but didnt come very far a white wolf with sharp canighns baring its might to me stares me dead in the eyes asif it is waiting for me to submit but im not his mate his an animal not my husband. I felt duzzy because i couldnt believe this was really happening . A nother wolf came out of no where and ripped of his head with blood dripping on the white of the earth making it whine red and staining it with the horror that had just awoken. I passed out and my legs grew numb.

Claid's Pov

She was a beauty like non other her cherry red lips soft as a marshmellow and sweet as honey her skin a light brown tan. She was an angel what i had to protect with my life i will risk it all just for her. I will end my life for her to have a chance of living hers.
That roge was in my teratory he had no buiseness being here but what can i say her sent atracted me i could hear her heart beat from far growing more restless as she went along an abandont trail. I had to take her home my home to keep her safe because where there is one roge there are alot more that will follow. She's not safe here in this world without a protector.

Lexa's pov

I woke up in a warm soft hevanley bed tha made me feel so comfortable and safe i didnt want to leave its grasps and leave its warmth. The wood bursting open because of the fires rage makes my mind calm and clear. I didnt feel afraid i actually felt like a royal who was unstopable.
The cold floor hits my bare feet and i stand up trying to make sense of it all. A man with no shirt was in the kitchen making food, food that made me hungrier than i actually was. I could feel the hunger in me getting angrier and more lustful for him and for the crispy bacon.

I can just imagin how he would take control.  His warm breath hits my neck making me weak as his arms move down to me hips i can feel him smile for my weakness was hos strength. His lips came closer and he pressed it against my neck making me tingel and want more but he stoped and came to my lips a kissed the corner of my mouth his one hand moved down and all i could think of is his strength taking over my body.

Hello....helooooo!!! The man said when i finally came out of my fantasy. His eyes blue like the sea his lips begging me to kiss them as they are perfect.

I'm so sorry I was thinking about food I'm really hungry. he just looked at me with his bright dark deep green eyes and a smile was about to shape by the corner of his mouth but it broke quickly and he walked away almost as if he wants me to follow him into the unknown. he was my soulmate I just knew it.

FATHER Pov

The ends draws near as my daughter has vanished into thin air. I never wanted to be the man i am today but thats how i became myself thats the way life made me. I was a slave for many years and pain and goar is all i came to know im sure in my daughters eyes im the most evil wicked father that ever lived. She must hate me now. Where ever she is i hope all is well with her.