Chapter 22

We were soaked to the bone. Even though the hoodie covered me pretty well, the rain seeped through our entire body, weaving through every crevice of our body, leaving us sopping wet with heavy rain water. 

      After several slips and the endless laughing that came after it, we finally arrived at our musty dark duplex. Never once did our hands part, they were attached by a stronger force than the distracting rain. The air was moist but I could see white steam from our mouths from the chilliness around us.

       We were both panting hard and laughing hard. It was hard to do both at the same time but we couldn't stop. It was just natural

       Jiyong clasped his stomach and leaned against the wall, "Ahh that was the first time I've ever done that!!" 

       "Oppa you were going too fast!" I whined.

       "I thought I was gonna..." He took off his soaked hat and shook his hair to tuck it neatly behind his ears. Jiyong's joyful smile and his slick hair made him look like...a little boy, a normal happy boy. His smile was real and full of excitement. "...die." He finished with a smirk.

        He jammed his key into the door and pushed it open with a forced grunt. Jiyong backed up to let me in first and then came in, closing the door behind me.

        "Yah, wait here." He shook off the excess water as much as he could and ran into his bathroom. Jiyong came out with two large bath towels and a white bathrobe. 

 He handed me the towel and opened up the bathrobe and hung it over my shoulders.

  I took the towel and dried my face and pat down my wet hair. Jiyong wrapped his towel around over his shoulders and pat down his face.

Oh why did he have look like he was filming a commercial for Maybelline? The luminescence of his face reflected from the room light made his face look soft and angelic. His hair neatly behind his ears and his perfect skin made him look so spiffy yet so...sexy. 

Jiyong looked up at me and pointed at my face with a silly smile.

     "Yah, your eyes." He covered his mouth and tried to hold in a laugh.

    My...eyes? I gently touched my eye area with my fingers and looked at it. Blackish water trickled down my fingers and down my arm. 

    Holy crap. My mascara!! Why?!  Oh why did I not wear waterproof today?!

    I immediately covered my face with the towel and breathed out deeply.

      "It's okay, you look umm kind of cute" I heard Jiyong's voice come closer to me. "It doesn't look that-" He pulled the towel back down from my face and broke out in a loud laugh. 

       "Ahh oppa!!~" I whined almost too happily.

      He swallowed hard and tried not to look at me with a composed look, "Remi, you should shower, you might get a cold." 

      Shower... Here? Here where he showers? Shower...with him?

No!! Of course not with him you idiot! God what the hell is wrong with your perverted mind? I shook my head at the thought.

        "What are you doing?" Jiyong laughed lightly, "Just go hurry up, I gotta take one too." 

        He pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

The bathroom tiles were a navy sea blue color with few homey touches in it. The furry white mat and the bath towels hung up gave it softer feel contrasting the cold image of the bathroom. There was a razor and a shaving cream bottle on the sink along with a simple yellow and white tooth brush and other items. A nice big mirror outlined the wall above the sink.