Oneshot 10✔

I was stunned when my mother first told me. I didn't think she would ever remarry after dad died, but then I became excited. She wouldn't be lonely anymore and I could maybe have a father figure. He moved in a month later and he was really nice. He had a nice job and made lots og money so of course he bought us lots of presents. And we took weekend trips, either all of us or just me and him. He really did seem lile a reall dad. The first time he didn't was when mom had to go on a business trip. He had been wtih us for a year and I was comfortable enough to stay with him eithout mom so I told her to go. Since I was eleven I could get myself up and ready for school so everything would be fine.

It was the seekend so he decided for us to have a movie night and eat lots of junk and just have fun. I of course wanted to watch the saw series and since mom wasn't there he agreed. When we got through the first series he sudgested we watch something he wanted. I agreed but needed to use the bathroom so I told him to start it while I was gone. When I came back I realized it was an x-rated movie. I knew I wasn't supposed to watch those but again, mom wasn't here so I thought we'd just keep it to ourselves. I soon realized it was about two guys eho fell in love and became uncorfortable when they began having sex.

"Um, Paul, I...I don't think I want to watch this anymore." I mumbled and shifted again, blushing at the sounds coming from the speakers. "What's wrong buddy, your getting that age where this stuff is normal." I furrow my grows and gulp, not really wanting him to see my problem. "I, just don't feel right, I think I'll go to bed early." I go to stand and he stops me. "Hey, if you feel aroused its nothing to be embarrassed about, it happens to every boy your age. It shows that a boy is becoming a man. Thats all." He says and I gulp again. "So this means I'm a man now?" I ask and he smirks. "Yep, I can help you with that if you want, if you leave it like that it'll be uncomfortable?"

I bite my lip and shift again understanding what means about uncomfortable. "Will it hurt?" I ask and he lets out a laugh. "Of course not, it geels really good, just listen to them." He says and motions to the movie, with the men still touching each other. "O-okay. Um what should I do?"

He pulls me between his legs with my back against his chest. "First we have to take off your pants and shorts." He says and slides them down. "Now pay attention so you can fo it yourself next time okay? When your going to play with yourself its called masterbation. Most guys usually just use their hand but there are toys you can buy when your older. First you'll take your cock in your hand and begin to lightly stroke. You want to find the right speed and force that feels the best because you don't want to go too fast or too slow and you can hurt yourself if you squeeze too hard." He grabs me and strokes two fingers up the length of my cock. I gasp at the tingles the run through me. Then he grabs me in his hand with a firm but soft grip and slowly runs his hand up and down my cock. I let out a slight whimper and feel his smile by my ear. "Don't be afraid to let out a few noise, its how you know it feels good. You can also play with your balls and nipples and it'll feel even better. My head falls back against his chest as his other hand slides up my chest and rolls a nipple btween two fingers before trailing down to my balls. I realse a moan and continue panting. I look up at the screen and see one man playing with the other like Paul is playing with me. After a few more strokes I get a strange feeling and grab his wrist. "I feel funny, hold on a second." But he doesn't stop, instead speeding up. "Don't worry stweets your about to come, just let go and you'll feel amazing."

I cry out and see white stuff land on my chest and his hand. My body trwitches and he was right, i felt like I was floating. "See, I told you." He says and I watch him lift his hand and slide in fingers into his mouth. "Mmm, you taste delicious." My eyes flutter and he pucks me up and carrues me to my room. "Night, buddy. Sweet dreams."

That was the first time and it continue from there. It was kept a secret and any time mom wad on business trips of Paul and I went of weekend trips he continued to do things. It was a year later I realized what he was doing was wrong. I was listening to a group of guys, since I wasn't really popular, and they were talking about some game one of them had.