Oneshot 18✔

I yelp as I'm pushed into the lockers again. School is long over but the jocks locked me in here and came to mess with me later. "Sorry babe, I really wanna stay but the girls and I are going shopping. Give him a nick punch for me okay?" Breanne the head cheerleader says.

Once shes gone they all turn back to me. Brain is that quarterback, of the football team. Killian, is soccor captain and star player. Jason is star basketball player and captain as well. And Sam and Cam are the twin star players for baseball. They are all adopted by the same couple and are very close. For some reason they've found it a joy to hurt me since freshman year. I had to transfer here because of dads work and its been downhill ever sense.

"Is she really gone?" Jason asks peeking around the corner. After a nod they all breath a sigh. "Get out of here Oliver. Before she changes her mind and comes back." I stare at them confised and Killian shakes his head smiling. "We ain't gonna hurt ya. Hate doin it but Brian's leach insists. And since her daddy owns our future's we kinda have to listen." He sighs and slides down the wall. "If the dad's knew what we were doing we'd be six feet under." Sam groans and Cam nods.

"Wh-what do you mean, he owns your future's?" I murmur quietly amd adjust my glasses. "Means he's the one helping us get scholarships. Our grades suck and the only reason we make it through is cause he has resources." Brian says and scowls. I gulp and bite my lip. "Have you tried tutoring? It would be a lot more honest and less sketchy. Plus you can't skirt off his coattail wlonce your in college. I doubt he has that many racecourses..." They look at he other and chuckle. "No one wants to help. They all think we're amazing or something. That or all the nerds are to afraid of us."

I close my eyes and remember all the hits I received but sigh and stand up. "If you really want to better yourselves and stop this violence...I would be willing to help." Their eyes widen and the smiles light up the room. "You'd really help? Even after all the bullshit we put you through?"

I nod and carefully stand. "But you have to quit hurting people and actually do the work to get what you want." They all nod and I look around. "By any chance, would any of you have my stuff?" They look at each other and seem guilty. "The bitch kinda tried to burn it. I convinced her to just toss it. It's in the garbage except you keys, I managed to grab those while she wasn't looking. We'll tell the principle so you don't get in trouble." Brian says and hands over my keys. I sigh and begin walking away. "So , when can we start studying, cause we really suck, ya know?"

"Um, tomorrow if your all free. I don't do much on the weekends..." I mumble as I continue walking.

---

The next morning I wake up to shouting. Mom and Dad must be home for a minute. I walk fownstairs and hear their conversation. "I'm sick of the gossip Todd, either get rid of the secretary whore or leave for good." "Oh and what about you and the pool boy, and the gardener, and the butler, huh!! You get to keep all your men but I can't have one?!" "That's the point!! If it were a woman I wouldn't care but I draw the line at you doing men!!" I peek around the corner before waking forward cautiously. "Um, mom...dad?" They turn to glare at me. "Oh great, the mistake. What the hell do you want?" I gulp and bite my lip. I open my mouth but only a sqeak comes out when my dad punches me. "She asked a question stupid!" I feel my hands shake and mumble "there are some guys coming over to study today, I-I was going to ma-make sure its a-alright..." they sneer is disgust and role their eyes grabbing their things and walking towards the door. "Don't break anything. And no fucking, you hear me!!" Mom shouts as the door slams. I flinch again and slid down the wall.

I feel the tears but don't try to wipe them away. "Knock, knock. You here, Oli?" I wipe my face and walk over to the sink throwong cold water on my face and wiping it with a towel. "I-I'm in thw kitchen!" I yell back and chuckle when I hear loud footsteps rushing in. "Hey!" They all seem to yell simultaneously.