💙

(Pyjamas above)

(Outfit of the day:)

{Yasmine}

I woke up to my loud ass phone ringing, and I almost threw it across the room until I see that it was just London, my best friend. I answer the call, ready to cuss her ass out. "Bitch, what?", I say, sitting up and moving my hair outta my face. " Hey, best frannn, come open tha door", she tell me before hanging up. I groan and get out of bed, the cold floor making me run for my slides. I put on my furry black and gold puma slides and walk downstairs.

I open the door and see this bitch in some grey sweatpants, a white cropped tank top, and her all white Nike slides. Her hair was in jumbo box braids, and they were black and brown. "Hey, hoe. Why your ass still sleeping when it's damn near 1 o'clock?", she asked, walking in my house. " Bitch, shut the fuck up. It's early as hell", I say, yawning and stretching my arms. She throws one of the pillows from the couch at me, and it hits me in the stomach. I toss the pillow back on the couch and go into the kitchen to make a bowl of fruity pebbles.

"So, what we doin today? School start in like three days", I say, pouring the milk over the cereal. " Well, I was thinking we invite some of the girls over and have a movie day, then go to the mall, and have a sleepover", she explains. I nod as I sit on the couch with my food, and she looks at it. "Damn, you really couldn't make me none?", she rolled her eyes. " You been here plenty of times. Go make ya own damn bowl", I say, then I eat a spoonful. She gives me a stank face before laughing and taking her fat ass into the kitchen. "So, who we inviting? I know that Bri is outta town with her family because they on vacation in California", I say.

" Auj and her brothers, Dre and Caden are down in Palm Beach until tomorrow. Imani is sick, and I know that Jay is prolly at the court", she says. "So, that leaves Pixie, Amani, Skittles, Tay, and Mariah. I'll text the group chat right now", I reach for my phone and open our group on Snapchat.

(Convo:)

Me: Yuuur

BriBaby 💜: Wtf you want, cuh. I'm eatin🙄

Skittles 🌈🍬: Stfu Bri. Anyway, what you want, cunt😂

Lil Dyke🤞🏽: All y'all hoes is gettin on my damn nerves

Me: All y'all can smd sideways. Come to my house, and bring clothes. We havin a sleepover.

TayBae 😜: I'm omw. You betta have food to, slut

Pixie Dust😍🤘🏽: I'll be over when my momma get back. Watchin my lil sis

Dummy Bitch🙄🗣️ ( Mariah): fuck you, London. Ik you see this messages! You ate all my fuckin hot Cheetos, you ugly refrigerator