Episode 24

Flashback from episode 23

After that, they all hugged you and Jimin had a mad face and the MC noticed and was going to tell a reporter but he was even more happy that a staff got a picture for proof.

Once the MC got the picture and the information to a reporter she was going to hake a report about it but she started to feel pitiful of them because they are always on the news and they always say its fake so she did not post the story and she deleted the pictures the MC sent her.

Jimin POV

* I want to take Y/N out on a date today so it's our first date in a long time so I want to make it special.*

Y/N POV

Jimin: Jagiii do you want to go on a date today???

Y/N: Sure I don't have anything to do since you don't either.

Jimin: Yayyy

Time Skip to the date

Y/N: Jimin were are we going why did you blindfold me!!!

Jimin: Just follow me and you will be okay.

Jimin had a similar date to the last date they had before Y/N left to America.

They were at a beach and he had a table set for them with spaghetti for both of them. Once they finished eating they went on a walk along the shore of the beach while they talked.

But little did they know there was an ARMY there with her boyfriend also having a date and she saw them but she didn't say anything because her boyfriend was there.

ARMY POV

ARMY: Bye ily see you tomorrow at school.

Boyfriend: Are you going to stay here?

ARMY: Yes I want to walk a little more here.

Boyfriend: OK then see you tomorrow then.

After her boyfriend left she started to follow Y/N and Jimin but they didn't notice her at all because they were busy with their date.

Jimin and Y/N stopped walking and they sat down on the sand to see the sunset but then Jimin turned her around and kissed her.

The ARMY was so shook so she took a picture and post it on Instagram.

OMG I can believe what I just saw. Jimin and Y/N in the beach together and they were kissing wtf is this.

Comments:
I thought they were not dating. Ether way I shipp.

Wtf they said they were not dating I don't ship she is too ugly for him.

Yayyy finallyyyyyy they are dating I love them( ship name) forever!! 💜💜💜❤️❤️

What why is my boyfriend kissing another girl who does she think she is. I hate Y/N.

I love them together I hope they last long.❤️💜
After just one day that post got really popular and it also went into the news.
This picture became I really big deal that Jimin and Y/N decited to do something about it they were going to.....

To be continued 😀
Hope you guys liked this episode I might post the next and last episode this week or next week. Thx for reading.
I 💜 u