Thirty four // company

Day #7

"Wanna go again?" I ask Calum after closing my book and putting it aside

I straddle his waist and trail kisses down his neck.

"Can we at least eat first?" He suggests making me laugh "Don't think I have enough energy"

"But we just had breakfast" I reason

I'm just trying to make it up for lost time. It's been more than a month since I last had sex and... Have you looked at Calum? I mean... I don't think I need to explain myself.

"That was 5 hours ago" Calum tells me checking the hour on his phone

"Really?" I check my own phone just to confirm and it's true

Calum woke me up with breakfast in bed and this time he was only wearing black boxers winning the first place in my favorite ways to wake up list. Breakfast wasn't enough to keep us satisfied so we ended up having morning sex which is also a favorite of mine. Calum got up to smoke a cigarette by the window and I grabbed a book to entertain myself. We spent the first half of this rainy day in bed and I wish we could spend the second half here too.

"Never gonna leave this bed by Maroon 5" I suddenly said referring to the song I would play right now

Calum looked over his shoulder to see me laying on bed wearing nothing but his T-shirt.

"Gold by Chet Faker" He replied with a mischievous smile on his face

"No" I protested "Choose another one. This is our sex song"

"Maybe that's why I'm choosing this one" Calum said joining me back on the bed

"Choose another one" I insisted while lacing my arms around his neck

"Let me think" Calum deposited a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose

Another on my lips then one on my jaw. Another kiss on my neck and then one more behind my ear.

"Stop the world I wanna get off with you" His raspy voice said teasingly close to my ear "Arctic Monkeys"

"I wanna get you off" I replied before crashing my lips to his

Instagram

@jasonmoore, @malikoa and 64 others liked your photo

georgiavalentyne Lazy days

@thatstheDrew u r lazy even halfway across the globe

@callmeLis I see sunflowers

@malikoa Its raining here too

I get up against my will and get ready to go out for lunch before Cal takes me to my boss' hotel. Bernard texted me saying he wanted to talk to me and I have a feeling this is about the whole Fabricio thing. As much as I don't want to think or talk about it, what Fabricio did was disgusting and wrong and he should pay for it. Calum takes me to an incredible place called Sky Garden for lunch and, as the name says, is a Garden on the rooftop of a gigantic glazed building. The view is amazing, the food is delicious and my date is the hottest. Can life get any better than this?