Lies (The Interview) [Smut]

(Original draft written 12/5/18.
Final draft published 12/18/18)

It was your turn to be interviewed by Michael, or Mr. Langdon as he insisted you called him.
He was intimidating, circling the room as he spoke, pacing around you like a hungry animal. He never broke eyecontact, which only made him even more intimidating.

You tripped over your words, mumbling and stuttering to the point where Michael seemed to be getting a bit annoyed, but he liked how intimidated you were by him. He enjoyed watching you shift in your seat and fidgit with your fingers each time he would ask you a question.
He watched your every movement, listening closely to your answers but also paying attention to what your body language said.

He circles around where you're sitting, asking you a question you were uncomfortable answering, so you lied to him. Unbeknownst to you, you have a tell, but Michael is very aware of it. He stops, standing in front of you and staring down at you, with an unamused look on his face.

"Stand up." He demands and you obey, the look in his eyes suggesting not to make him tell you twice.
You stand infront of him, looking up at him nervously, unsure of what he was about to do.
You were prepared for him to grab you by the collar and throw you out to die in the radiation.
He stands there just staring deeply into your eyes, as if he were looking into your soul, it was only for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity.

"Now" He says as he spins you around and sits you on his desk, his arms on either side of you and his weight pressed against you, making it impossible for you to move. "Would you like to tell me the truth?" He says, his plump pink lips nearly touching yours.
You just stare at him, speechless as your heart is nearly beating out of your chest.

"I see." Michael says, his lips curving into a smirk. 
You're so distracted by how close he is to you, you are completely unaware of the fact that he has slipped a hand under your dress and is trailing up your leg.
He brings his lips to your ear, whispering to you, his soft voice  taking on a seductive tone.
More seductive than usual.
"I'm going to have to get the truth from you somehow. Perhaps..." He whispers, his bottom lip brushing against your ear lobe, hot breath on your skin, "I could find a way to make you tell me everything I want to know. Maybe even make you scream a bit too." He smirks, his hand beneath your dress taking hold of the waist of your panties and slowly sliding them off of you, letting them fall to the floor.
He pulls away from you, teasingly, looking at you with that same playful smirk on his lips.
"I'm not a fan of getting my hands dirty" He says, "I don't like interrogations, too messy for my taste. Violence is never the way to get what you need. It's pleasure."

"What are you going to do?" You asked him, your voice shaking.
"Hussshhhh now Darling." He said, placing a finger over your lips, "The only thing I want to hear coming out of your pretty little mouth is the answers I seek from you. And a bit of  moaning."

He loosened his collar, taking his jacket off and tossing it over the side of the armchair.
He pulled you close to him, wrapping your legs around his hips, letting the hem of your dress slide up, exposing your legs and thighs.
He hummed as he traced his fingertips across your collarbone to the collar of your dress, he pulled it to the side as he began to kiss your neck softly. He sucked on your skin, pulling your skin between his teeth as he sucked several hickeys onto your neck, causing you to moan.
He lets out a deep exhale of  satisfation, he knew the hickeys would be hard to hide, but he just had to let everyone know you were now his property.

"You're just a little fucking slut aren't you?" He says, pulling away from you, "Look at you" He begins to caress your jawline with his fingers, "Legs spread open, dress all hiked up. It's all for me, isn't it?" He smirks as he plants a soft kiss just below your ear, making you sigh heavily. He stares into your eyes for a brief moment before jerking away and pointing to the armchair.
"Take off your dress and bend over the chair. Now." He demands.
You quickly obey. Hopping down from his desk, taking off your black victorian style dress, and bending over the arm of the chair for him.

Michael stands behind you, you can hear the metal of his belt buckle as he undoes it. The sound of the leather sliding out of his beltloops echoes  throughout the room.
There is a brief moment of silence, the only sound being the crackling of the fireplace from across the room, before Michael flicks his wrist, the sound of leather whipping through the air taking over all other sounds.
His belt makes contact with your flesh, burning your skin leaving behind a red stripe across your ass.
You let out a cry, one more of pleasure than of pain, provoking him to belt you again. Two more times.
He grabs a fistful of your hair, pulling your head back, "Would you like to tell me the truth now?" He growls into your ear, smirking as you let out only a broken moan, "I see."

He tosses his belt aside, unbuttoning his silk shirt and pants, leaving his pants open enough for his hard member to spring out.
He pushes two fingers into you, to make sure you're ready for him. You'd be lying, again, if you said you weren't aroused by him.
But even if you weren't, Michael would fuck you anyway.

He pumps his ringed fingers inside of you a few times before he pulls them out and replaces them with his erect cock, sliding into you, inch by inch entirely at once.
By the way he slammed into you, you could tell he liked it rough.
Michael wasn't one to go slow.

He pulled out slowly, before slamming back into you with a deep groan. He did this repeatedly until he found his rhythm. He started to go faster and as hard as he could, deep groans escaping his lips, and his long hair falling over his face.
The harder he went, your moans got louder, making you grip the leather of the armchair he had you bent over.

"Ready to tell me the truth yet?" He said between groans, his voice raspy, "Or do you want me to make you cum?"
"Make me cum. Please." You beg while you pant heavily.
"Alright." Michael smirks.
He places both hands on your hips, gripping tightly as he began to thrust faster, working you up to orgasm.
Quickly, you reached your orgasm, letting out a scream of his name along with every single answer he was seeking from you as your juices flowed around his cock.
He kept thrusting, slower now, just to tease you. He loved the little whimpers you made, since your post orgasm made you so sensitive.
Resisting his urge to keep going, he pulled out slowly.
"Get on your knees." He demands, pointing to the floor.
"Why?" You ask, your voice shaky as you are still coming down from your high.
"Why for your reward of course." he smirks, "For obeying and telling me what I wanted."
You nod, crawling onto the floor, getting onto your knees ready to receive him as you open your mouth.
"Swallow it all." He demands, as he stares down at you.
He puts only his tip into your mouth, letting you lick around it as he pumps the rest in his hand.
He leans his head back, letting out a deep moan as he cums into your  mouth.
You do as you were told and swallow every drop. Michael looks down at you, satisfied at the sight before him. He brings you back up to your feet, and places a soft kiss on your lips before stepping away, buttoning his shirt back up and fixing his pants.
He waits for you to get dressed, sending you on your way back to your own quarters.
"You pass." He says, "But I may want to see you again later." He looks back at you with a smirk.