Blood Ritual [Smut]

(Original draft written 1/19/19
Publushed: 1/31/19)

Michael lets out a deep groan as you plunge the knife into his left arm, sliding it down from his shoulder to his elbow. He watches as the blood pours out, before his eyes flick towards you, a satisfied smirk across his lips.
You do the same with his right arm, cutting him from his shoulder to his elbow, watching as the blood then pours down his arms and onto the floor.
"Good." He breathes, leaning in and whispering into your ear, "Now it's my turn."
You can feel his lips curving into a smirk against your ear as he takes the blade from your hands.
He stares into your eyes as he pushes the blade deep into your arm, and pulls it down to your elbow.
He does the same with your other arm before tossing the knife to the side.

You're both in the dark room, dimly lit by a few candles, sitting naked in the center of a pentagram drawn on the floor.
He wanted to perform the blood ritual with you this time, he wanted your souls to be intertwined at last, in a ceremony of blood, sex, and passion.

Some would call it a Demon's wedding.

Michael sat back on the floor as he pulled you into his lap, kissing you deeply as you slowly began to sink down onto his fully erect cock.
"Ave Satanas." He whispers against your lips, once he is inside of you entirely.
"Ave Satanas." You breathe out. 

You wrap your arms around his neck, as he holds onto your hips, letting out a soft moan as he begins to slowly rock his hips back and forth.
He pulls you in for another kiss, kissing you deeply as his hips continue their steady rhythm.
But he doesn't keep up the slow pace for very long.

As your kiss heats up, Michael quickens his pace, while his hands wander your body, spreading the blood across your skin.
His hands find your hips again, and he moves you up and down on his cock faster.
You were both getting close to your orgasm, quite quickly as his thrusts became faster and rougher, still directing your hips.

You dig your nails into his back, drawing more blood as you scratch him, causing him to moan.
"Fuck." He pants against your lips, gripping onto your hips harder, so hard you know there will be bruises there.
"I'm so close." You moan out as you lean your head back in pleasure.
"I'm close too." He says, "Cum with me. You have to cum with me or else the ritual won't be complete."
You nodded, letting him know you understood as you were too overwhelmed by the pleasure to respond.

You could feel the burning pit in your stomach growing each time Michael thrusted into your heat, and as he too began to near his orgasm, his thrusts became faster. He still kept his rhythm, which made the pleasure even stronger.

You reached your orgasms together, arching your back and yelling out his name while Michael cursed out in Latin, "Irrumabo." his hips bucking, thrusting his cock further into you as he came.
Michael had a tendency to curse a lot during sex, sometimes he would curse in Latin and you found it so sexy.

It all felt so good, you couldn't help but continue moving your hips.
Michael wasn't finished yet either, he wanted to keep going, he wanted to make you cum again, completing the ritual twice and making the bond between your souls even stronger.
But he really just wanted to make you scream out his name again.

"Don't stop." He moans, gripping onto your hips once again to help you keep up with the rhythm of his hips.
Everything was so sensitive from your orgasm, and by the way Michael was thrusting in and out of you so quickly, you could almost feel your second orgasm starting to get closer.

"Fucking ride me." He breathes as he lies back on the floor, letting you take control as you bounce up and down on his cock as fast as you can.
He leans his head back, his long golden hair becoming covered in the blood on the floor as he moans out in pleasure.
He arches his back, breathy moans escaping his lips as he tries to grip onto the floor, "Fuck." He moans, looking up at you, "I'm going to cum."

As much as he might hate to admit, Michael loved it when you were in control. It drove him absolutely wild, seeing you ontop of him in all your naked beauty, bouncing on his erection.

You came with him, still rocking your hips as you rode out your orgasm.
You moaned out his name over and over again as you came down from your high, causing a smirk to form over Michael's lips as he laid on his back, catching his breath while broken moans still escaped his lips.
"F-fuck."

He sat up slowly, still feeling the after effects of his overhwhelming orgasm. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you in close to him as he kisses you deeply but lazily, since you were both so tired.

"I love you." He smiles softly, cupping your cheek.
"I love you too." You smile back as you wrap your arms around his neck and twirl his long hair around your fingers.