Outlandish Dares (But That's Not New!)

AN: Ok, I have a feeling that very soon, this will be a source of stress relief for me, so yeah. But pretty please review! So Seamus told me that Dean told Parvati that AnaSingerReader is asking for reviews

                                                                                        ...What?

Please don't make me say it again! AnaSingerReader wants reviews! Shoutouts if you can name the movie and character who said that, as well as bonus points if you know to who.

So, obviously my first victim is Peter. And before you ask, no, I haven't forgiven him for all he's done. Would you?

Yeah.

So I say Peter's name with an evil smirk, and I'm pleased to see that he is more than a little scared. 

"Candor or Dauntless?"

"Duh. Dauntless. What's the worst you can do?"

Everyone else gasps. EVERYONE knows that my dares are the worst. It's the power of Erudite with Dauntless that makes my dares so bad.

"I dare you to... do the cinnamon challenge at the same time that you put ice down your pants.

"Damn, that'll hurt like a b****!" Zeke gulps.

Peter pales visibly and is about to take his shirt off, when he glimpses my satisfied smirk.

"What're you looking at, stiff?"

"Nothing, just thinking how I'm more of a Dauntless than you are obviously. Pansycake."

"Ha! Told ya it would catch on!" Uriah screams. After a moment, Peter growls and says he'll do it. This'll be good.

The look on his face is freaking hilarious! His face first turns red and he doesn't seem to know if he wants to reach for his mouth or his pants. He settles for spitting out the cinnamon and yanking off his pants for the same time.

Of course, he'll never live that one down. But that's beside the point. I embarrassed him so much that he just left. That was the real point. But he'll be back soon. 

"Ok, since Peter is gone, I'll go." says Tobias.

"Candor or Dauntless..."

AN: Cliffie! Sorry. It's too sweet to resist. Please review! And if you have any suggestions, message me! I will definitely take your ideas into consideration. Especially dares for Eric. Make it a good one!

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been working all day in the sun and I'm a bit tired.