chapter 01: queen of sarcasm?

"Ninaaaa!!!"someone screamed or more like shrieked in my room...MY BEDROOM....early in the morning....I slightly groaned and buried myself with a pillow muttering curses to this person who has heart of waking up a sleeping beauty ...a Goddess of everything beautiful and delicious .. delicious like pancakes and sausage rolls,bacon,icecream,pizza, Oreos,abs...what? wait that was not food well I'm not complaining cause - . My thoughts were interrupted by a person pulling the covers off me ..my body was hit by a cold merciless air that made my teeth start chattering and my eyes to shoot open and ready to curse whoever just woke me up only to be met by a grinning idiot who I call my best friend Chance who is NOT a morning person . I casted a curious gaze towards him and flicked him off and went to my bathroom because there was no way I'm gonna sleep again...I did my business and wore jeggings and warm jacket and paired with a combat boots and went straight downstairs ignoring my best friend who was trying his best to annoy me.

"Nina!!..why are you not talking to me"Chance said with pout I almost cringed at how cute he looks...Chance is 20 year old photography student who is too good-looking for his own good he has long blonde hair,dark blue eyes,high cheekbones,full pink lips and for a bonus long eyelashes but I'm not attracted to him like that and besides I've know him for ten years I love him but he's so damn annoying and a major idiot.

"SHUT UP" I said annoyed and irritated.

"Make me"Chance said with a smirk.

I smiled a little and said "I don't make trash I throw it away....why did you wake me up so early? Cause if I remember we both hated mornings" I glanced at him while opening a fridge and taking an apple and munching on it.

"Well I met a girl last night -"
"annnd hooked up what's new"I interrupted .he glared at me and continued "She was so pretty and funny and it was love at first glance but I lost her number so I need you to track her down ... please her name is Felicia Gates and she's blond,brown eyes and 5'4 feets tall "he pleaded.

I snickered and said "you're are dumber than SpongeBob pink star friend you know? There's a thing called social media where you can trace anyone and I mean anyone ....and I'm a hacker a professional one so do me a favour and never ever wake me up in the morning for f*cking nothing you get that", he just smiled and walked away with long determined strides I guess back to his room to stalk a poor girl.

****************A/N
What do you think? Give it a good ,bad ,maybe or getting there ....soo guys in many books that I've been reading these years guys were always portrayed as the ones that are confident and have high self esteems so now you've come across a strong feminist..... things are changing anyways thanks for giving my story a chance and being awesome 😋

Hope it's get reads,comment,votes and shares ...spread the word...preach fatherfakus preach ..my story contains sexual things ,mild curses and long A/N's so byyyyyyyye awesomers
P.s love you all

Your lovely author
Mandy1124